On Simplicity.

On Simplicity.

A Chapter by Hanakuso
"

He asked me what I liked. I replied.

"
     November 23, 2013
     1:27 P.M.
     
     I like the simplest things. When he asks me about my day or what color shirt am I wearing. When the bubble wraps in packages need to be popped. When the smell of coffee permeates the air and the anticipation of savoring the bittersweet taste. When people remember to say "Thank you." When I manage to apply nail polish on my right hand perfectly. When there's hot water in the bath at five in the morning. When you find type in "I love you!" really quickly and sending it before you disconnect. When the lights turn back on after an unnerving darkness. When your hands subtly touch and the look in his eyes when you held on to him. When watching stars and pointing out the constellations. When sharing doesn't need to be asked and comfort doesn't need to be given. When laughter turns to tears and tears turn to laughter. When something so illogical doesn't need to be explained. I like the simplest things.


© 2013 Hanakuso


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on November 23, 2013
Last Updated on November 23, 2013


Author

Hanakuso
Hanakuso

Philippines



About
Jan. 21. Female. Asian. Catholic. Nurse. don’t think regret is 20/20. regret is myopic. hope is astigmatic. trust is blind. more..

Writing
On Smoking. On Smoking.

A Chapter by Hanakuso


On Sleep. On Sleep.

A Chapter by Hanakuso


On Trust Falls. On Trust Falls.

A Chapter by Hanakuso