December 2nd, 2015

December 2nd, 2015

A Story by tabytha
"

wrote this in my journal this morning when i was rushing for school. granted, i modified some things, but the thoughts are still the same. i wrote this for me.

"
December 2nd, 2015
I've been inspired and encouraged to continue journaling. It's honestly so reassuring to have people who are inspired and touched by your story. It's so reassuring to have people want to get to know you because you're someone that they can relate to. It's not that they want to use your weakness against you, not is it that they want to know just to say that they know; it's not about that. That is not something to fear. Although some people may use it against you and try to ruin your newly found happiness, it's no going to impact you. It has already been found, and there's no use losing it again because you know the hell you went through when searching for it. You know how hard it was to find it in the first place, and you're not going through that again. Sharing your story is about turning that weakness into one of the most prevalent strengths. It's about using your ex-weakness to inspire others to make something become their ex-weakness. It's about seeing everyone that your small, once timid voice has impacted, even if "everyone" only includes a single person. It's about proclaiming that you are getting better, and actually getting better, despite the fact that the feelings don't completely go away. It's about being able to repress thoughts that once consumed your mind. It's about moving on and not letting this ruin your life. That is what it is about. That is why I've chosen to continue writing. That is why I won't stop writing again, even if what I write never makes it outside of my four bedroom walls. 

T.W.

© 2015 tabytha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 2, 2015
Last Updated on December 4, 2015

Author

tabytha
tabytha

Bahamas



About
i'm horrible at writing intriguing bios, so just let my writing do all the talking. just a few things about me, for background reference: my name is tabytha and i'm a 17 year old student from the .. more..

Writing