Chapter 1: June 2005

Chapter 1: June 2005

A Chapter by Taco
"

First chapter of my semi-autobiography, sorry it's so short! This is true, all the characters are real, not to the fiction part for a while yet! :) Enjoy this bit of rubbish! :D

"

Monday, June 21, 2005

                I walked through the door to Dance Creations and breathed in the same scent that had greeted me for five years now. It was June and I was signed up for the Nutcracker Workshop ballet class, where I would learn the dances I would be performing in the Nutcracker in December.

                I opened the door to the actual studio, the dance floor, and stopped dead.

                I couldn’t hear anything, not even my teacher’s greeting as I stepped inside warily. I sat down next to everyone else, but I was staring at someone I’d never seen at Dance Creations before. He had blond hair and green eyes and freckles, but that was all I really noticed.

                A thousand questions formed in my brain. I pushed them all away and breathed deeply and tried to ignore the strange boy sitting three people away from me.

                As everyone went down the line saying their names, I still wasn’t paying attention, until the little boy said, “Chandler.”

                I hadn’t heard the name before then, and I kept repeating it in my brain. I liked the sound of it. I was still saying it in my head when it was my turn. I blinked. “Uh, Amelia.” I looked away as I saw that Chandler was looking at me.

                From that day forward, I made a vow: I would never like Chandler.



© 2009 Taco


Author's Note

Taco
Yeah, not so good. Don't be too harsh. It's short, and written when I was 9 or 10, I just recently dug the first three chapters of this story out of my recycling bin, so, yeah.
I might do some editing to this later, sorry, I'm too lazy. =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on August 28, 2009


Author

Taco
Taco

Simi valley, CA



About
Hello there everyone, welcome to the profile of Taco. My name is Amelia. I am 12 years old and I live in the beautiful state of California. I own two Cairn Terriers. My favorite hobbies are reading, .. more..

Writing