How Men have been wrongly targeted for all the sexual harassment claims around?

How Men have been wrongly targeted for all the sexual harassment claims around?

A Story by Talk Folks
"

When we talk about sexual harassment and its implications on the society, most of the people usually jump on to conclusions quoting “Women” as the mere victims and their male counterparts....

"

When we talk about sexual harassment and its implications on the society, most of the people usually jump on to conclusions quoting “Women” as the mere victims and their male counterparts as the ultimate “Offenders”. Almost all of them put their belief easily into the fact that it’s only the women who have to deal with all the stress, harassment and sexual abuse at the workplace and men are only meant to be the culprits in the whole process.


Quite recently when one of the US Hollywood producers was alleged for sexually abusing most of his actors and co workers, thousands of women stormed onto the social media to express their grief about the whole matter along with their own versions of same kind of incidents. Expressions of anger and frustration came out from all parts of the globe and almost every person on earth has cursed those “Men” who have been proved guilty without having a chance to put up their perspective forward in the same regards.


Just a few months back, one of the vice president of a top notch IT organization in India committed suicide after he was alleged of sexually harassing two of his colleagues in the company and ironically, the complaints council within the organization didn’t even looked up to any sort of ground proofs in the same regards. Moreover, none of the investigative teams argued or looked into the same fact and straight away demeaned the male party involved.


This has ultimately led to a number of controversies and people from all sections and communities have come forward to lay their arguments through in the same regards. Pritam chakraborty, famous Indian musician, also expressed his concern over this increasing “gender biasness” getting along in the Indian society whilst adjudging sever sexual harassment claims.”Its not just about one gender and if there’s a sexual harassment case that needs to be looked without any biased opinion and perspective”, he said. Another famous Media personality, Avinash Pandey , CEO of ABP News Network India, also shown his concerns on this controversial topic  whilst saying, “Any complaint to the ICC (Internal Complaints Committee) if upheld, the organization should deal with the concerned offender very strictly and make an example out of him and simultaneously protect the dignity and the job prospect of the aggrieved female / male employee”.

© 2019 Talk Folks


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on February 4, 2019
Last Updated on February 4, 2019
Tags: sexual harassment, men, women

Author

Talk Folks
Talk Folks

New Delhi, India



About
I'm Blogger, I like to Traveling and News Reading & Update more..

Writing