The unending Love journey of Mohit Goel!

The unending Love journey of Mohit Goel!

A Story by Talk Folks
"

Mohit goel has always been the most favorite employee of his boss and there’s hardly any day when he hasn’t been appreciated and applauded for his hard work.

"

Mohit goel has always been the most favorite employee of his boss and there’s hardly any day when he hasn’t been appreciated and applauded for his hard work. He has joined the firm two years back and from within his forts day in the office, he has been the hardest working guy around. It was all due to his hardcore efforts that have made him a favorite of everyone, and that included some female colleagues too.


Neha was one such colleague who was literally impressed by not only Mohit goel’s hard working nature, but his charming persona too. While Mohit Goel was all about his work, Neha was a bit chirpy and decided one day to start on with the conversation. It was the Lunch break and whilst everyone knew that Mohit goel used to bring in his own home cooked food, Neha peeped in right to his table and asked for his permission to sit there. The conversation started from a homemade ‘ Aloo Gobhi’ and went till they both get to know each other’s family backgrounds in the process. Mohit goel came from a typical UP based family where his father was indulged in the dairy business in shahjahanpur. Neha, on the other side hailed from Mumbai and was very well aware about the tricks and tantrums of a metro city.


Well it was Neha, who again initiated for a weekend movie plan with Mohit goel while he just nodded his head in a silent reply. They both went for a Hollywood movie and this was where their love story reached to its initial stages. Both Mohit goel and Neha were looking for a lifelong commitment and it seems like they both were arrested in love for each other.


Everything was going like a “Dream come true’ for the love birds and they have now decided to get hitched into a lifelong relationship. The dates were decided and families of both Mohit and Neha got agreed to let the lovely duo turn into life partners. Right at that time, Neha came to know about a past relationship of Mohit was been largely hidden to her in the whole process. Neha was literally pissed off from the same and decided to get away from his relationship. Mohit did try hard to convince her but she was livid with the fact that she came to know about the whole story from third person. The relationship was broken and the love birds were no more arrested by love.

© 2019 Talk Folks


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on June 13, 2019
Last Updated on June 13, 2019
Tags: mohit goel, mohit kumar goel, love jounery, love arrest, mohit goel freedom

Author

Talk Folks
Talk Folks

New Delhi, India



About
I'm Blogger, I like to Traveling and News Reading & Update more..

Writing