The fall of summer

The fall of summer

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

Just a poem

"
Sometimes I'm just tired of it all.
Tired of the hall. I walk down in my brain. Just tired from the drain, that collapses from the kiss of every sunrise that I missed. She said its gonna be ok. Just hold back from the refrain. And just fall and fall and...Through it all.
Ok so now I say I'm done. But lets just go have fun. No the picture sells itself. Why do the shelves contain...the photos of my past and though they never last they are me and me and forget the blame, forget the game. It's just me. Now come, let out a laugh you know it's been too long. For the dark of the underpass is where I slipped my grasp, of the wheel. Then the train comes crashing through the scene of it all and all and of it all, through it all what does it matter in the fall. The autumn leaves they grow of different shades I know but this is just death and decay of beauty that will fade and the wrinkles in your smile they keep me in the day and tonight I will drink til I blink and miss the show of dancing and kissing and caressing that I don't even have a plan. So good night to the snow. Through the seasons of my mind. This is a dream.

© 2013 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 11, 2013
Last Updated on June 11, 2013
Tags: Poem, poetry, sad, summer, fall, seasons, descriptive

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing