Journey August

Journey August

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

word salad I guess

"
Perpetuated plagues passing through time of endless brains of drift wood. Surrounding me as the deer in the field of Christmas. Furrowing, burrowing down through integrated maps of the mapless endeavor of creative characters on display with pink dresses and multicolored coats. Spying on the enemy with Rahab through grasshopper eyes, into the television they go. Carefully qualified forgetters who rummage through the night outside for dripping rainbows of myrrh. Never finding the golden scent of fish through the underlay of the underway tunnel of Nightmare Street. What happened to the marauders of Greensfield Park with their sincere noses falling off the shipped wax sculptures of their dreams? From the airplane to the jungle the cats will I ride. Across Savannah streets and byways will I rest on the backs of rhinos and hippos to fulfill my journey of every... waiting for my meal. Crossed for motion pills while severe movies scream and fading windows of dreams with Darth Vapor trailer parks cry. The fear that takes us all to the Candy Land will never drop us off at the bus stop for nothing less than a penny and a hand shake. Find the Never Existing Land and you will swim in lakes for moon dust light from far found faiths and frail fasting of frail faces. Enjoy the night bath. Bathe my children for the Sun is among us. Sound the paper drum for the Passing will come and take us all. Oh the Passing. The passing of time, money, art, and music of muses long dead in a shotgun battle for in we God won. Deep magic of Magi traveling through the obvious sea of glassy sand. Where to go from here? Throttle the piston, start the engine. Where to go for beer? Whaling wailers wipe away wishful pods and escape the canvas of blank memory swiped like a card in the bank. Gone. I hear it now savory tunes from the computer guitar. Back to mind the mines in the long lost lost and found bag in the back of my head. Sweet dreams.

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Tags: poetry, poems, mental imagery

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing