Malarone Mind

Malarone Mind

A Poem by T. Smeltz

Constricting capillary music falls from the waves to the bed. Lifting mosquito trees and forests for sleep in the time switching worlds. Climb from canopy dreams up the ropes to fight the acrobat stars and sneak into parties uninvited. Clues from God to find the one to save. Twisted structures of places well known confuse my direction. Familiar malls lifted high and made royal. I'm not invited so she says. "We have to break in" so I say. Seeing the magical objects in common use. Streams of blue, gold, white, and red light the sky and ground. Black dresses and black ties accompanied by stuck up noses stare and wait with crooked faces. We float and the fight ensues. The game: to kill and win, to stay up and not fall. Ground vibrations from short pauses from judges low. Pound pound fly the bodies to the ground. Unconscious features. Emotionless faces. Injection after injection we wake. Diamonds twinkle in his eye. He's alive from deals gone wrong.
Painted scenes of beach piers miles above the sea. The Asian beauty dives like a bird into the crashing waves. Schools of tuna swarm and dodge. I look back, the water translucent. Red, blue, white, yellow, and gold swim the jellyfish bold. Long skeletal snakes flee slowly with their mile long bodies. The waters rise, I'm alive. Swim back from giving creatures of mental fakes. Wake up.

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on June 16, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012
Tags: weird, wordsalad, interesting, different, poem, poetry, unique

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing