English Samba

English Samba

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

flowing thoughts

"
Bus stations surrounding the terminal of imaginary bodies that melt in and out of space. Transparent when they pass by. I do not see them but I see striped gowns worn by Waldos I found when I wasn't looking. Old smells of my home owned by others now cause my eyes to burn. Deep bubbles rock the hydrophones in oceans of minds connected through God. The heads, they bob as I reach the cardboard cut out gloom of England's shore. The bald heads with dark eyebrows come in many shapes as light flashes from paper lightning bolts in skies made in shades of gray. The music sounds as the string thumps beats made hot by the vibrating molecules in my thoughts. Balance balance as I bounce bounce to Samba waves from parties in red dresses; now they slow. Turn around see the ground as I twirl her upside down in minds borrowed from the lost and found; I go.

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nice vision create by your strong description. You create a good place to be with music and dance. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 16, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012
Tags: weird, wordsalad, interesting, different, poem, poetry, unique

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing