The Perfect Combination

The Perfect Combination

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

love poem

"
Your hair is as red as the fire burning inside like sweet crimson of the "like" I cannot hide.
Your lips as lush as the rivers of my heart that flow to you whenever we part.
I wish I could see you face to face everyday of my life but I know right now it feels like strife
for me to be so far from you.
One day I hope to stare into your starry eyes of blue and drift with the beautiful current of their hue.
For you see, I'm enamored by you.
Like seagulls hover above the infinite sand below I was searching for you my whole life many years ago.
I wonder if I am what you want and what you need, I hope I will be yours this I plead.
I hardly know you but you've won me over with your being I hope someday you will be mine, this I sing.
Amazing you are to me every hour of the day, this I pray that I would be allowed to care for you in every way.
By the grace of God He would humble me so that I would be given the blessing to go with you, rising in the morning with the sweetest early dew.
And I pray what we have will not be moot because you are the perfect combination of sexy and cute. ;)

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful poem. I like the way described beauty. The poem had a good feel to the desire and I like the feel of thankfulness.
"Amazing you are to me every hour of the day, this I pray that I would be allowed to care for you in every way."
Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 16, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012
Tags: poetry, romance, love, obsession, poem, rhyming

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing