Blades of Fan

Blades of Fan

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

Just a poem

"
Spinning around. Shadows in and out. Colors not found. Take me in and out. Opposite now. Cycling round and round. Through the wall above carry me so, for the long lasting desire of love. To the dance in the sky the miracle to fly. Shall we tango? Or bolero? To the opera of darkest caves, behind half masks shall we save...a time for romance and mystery behind the fan blade. Take me for a ride to greenfield lake. To park for a picnic. Just fling me there on the cape of air and fire. You must desire the weeping or you would not want me here. Now. Before you. I adore you. Centrifically, you move me. Don't despair. Let me get back to it, back to there. The opera. Aria. Recitative. Ballet. Oh fan blade... Carry me with my stare to the sky, will you deny my will to fly. So simple. Yet so many words can I write. Shadows of white, and grey. Like a mist surrounding me on a cool winter's day. Like deer in a meadow will you let me play? Bring me in with your constant whirling of white and grey. You shadows above will you be my love and help me not be in dismay. Dance the dance and sway.

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012
Tags: poetry, poem, descriptive, writing, bored

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing