Notice Me

Notice Me

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

A poem about the girl of my dreams, whom I haven't met yet.

"
Fixed in a constant state of obsession and awe I stare at you. From across the cafe your eyes with beauty, blinding, as if every star in the universe was eclipsing at this very moment. You cause permanent damage in my soul with the flames from the magnificent rays of your smile . The desire to graze your skin as I pass by haunts me. The chance to cause you to notice my modest form in comparison to the goddess before me instigates a war within my body. It becomes weak with the thought to see your wondrous gaze. If I had you, a queen would you be. Adoration and love, I would give it my all. To hold your hand would cause the eruption of my heart. Exponentially, does its rhythm increase.  Will you look up? Or will I miss the chance to find everlasting joy in the glance from the most beautiful woman I have not yet met.

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you crafted your desires nicely. great poetic piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a very lovely desire, I enjoy how it makes me feel hopeful that she will look up and see you, that there are men and women out there still that believe in love of first sight.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

such an emotional read, but nicely done

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2012
Last Updated on June 21, 2012
Tags: poetry, romance, love, obsession, poem

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing