Pawn in Someone's Game

Pawn in Someone's Game

A Story by theresa
"

Becoming aware of being made a pawn in someone's game.

"
Sometimes through no fault of our own we become a pawn in someone else’s game. We may not have heard both sides of the story or have access all of the pertinent facts of a situation. If we are not aware of a situation we may feel we are helping someone when in fact we are being made part of the drama. Once aware we can make a conscious effort to put distance between ourselves from the situation and all parties involved until such time as the drama is over. The saddest situation is when children become the pawns in the games that adults play with each other. It is needless, harmful and definitely unfair to the children who have no way of understanding what the adults in their lives are doing. If all persons involved took the time to think about what the consequences of their actions before they embarked on such a path maybe they would not take that route. Instead they may decide to be a responsible, rational, fair and loving person taking all the people involved feelings into account before reacting to the situation. Love, peace, forgiveness and understanding for all; beautiful thoughts which need to be put into action. Please feel free to share, if you are so inspired. 

© 2015 theresa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on July 7, 2015
Last Updated on July 7, 2015

Author

theresa
theresa

Woodstock, ON, Canada



About
My name is Theresa and I write a blog called Be Inspired with Theresa which I share with others by e-mail, Facebook and Kindspring.org I write about my observations about many things that affect our l.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by theresa