Chapter1

Chapter1

A Chapter by Theresa

September 22nd, 2014 6:00pm


Chapter 1


A lot has happened over the last two weeks.  Heart break, break downs, and mental instability all included.  I severed a tie with someone. The one I spent every inch of my time with for the past seven months, the one who held me tight,...the one who loved me. But cruelly, the one who bad mouthed my family. The one who changed me. Changed me into someone, something, I'm not. And now I sit here. I sit here and think, "Why must things end this way?" I sit here and struggle between myself and my itching thoughts. I sit here, happy, but cold. I sit here with my new teddy bear, a cup of coffee, and my mind, hoping that I will be able to go on with my life one day, and be the person that I used to know.  The girl that always smiled. The girl that everyone knew for her accomplishments.  The aspiring musician, lacrosse player, medical minded girl. The girl that is supposed to achieve everything and more.  But sometimes it’s as if she has run away, and I can’t seem to find her. I want her back. But for now I struggle to even crack a joke, crack a smile. I'm easily hurt. My emotions are paper thin these days and it doesn't take much to rip.




© 2014 Theresa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on September 25, 2014
Last Updated on September 25, 2014
Tags: letting go, getting to know yourself, the beginning