Just A Lonely Girl

Just A Lonely Girl

A Story by teeheeabc

I look around and see nobody. I stand in the middle of the road, in silence. My arms are up, and I’m looking straight ahead, just waiting. I want to see the blur of the car lights shining in my eyes. I want to feel the adrenaline of the car rushing towards me. I’m alone. I’m alone standing on this road. I’m alone in my life. Daddy dearest is too busy beating mommy to a pulp, and storming out of the house constantly drinking his life away. He doesn’t even notice the sadness that’s built up in his daughter, he doesn’t even care to listen to what I’m trying to say. Mommy dearest is too busy making up excuse after excuse, and blaming herself for my father’s actions, and she doesn’t even listen to what her daughter is trying to tell her. Where’s my friends? They’re all at the movies, watching a movie they knew I wanted to watch…I never got an invite. You’d think it got lost in the mail, right? Wrong. They just use me. They don’t care about me. They don’t include me in their plans, only when it includes school work. Where’s my boyfriend? He’s looking into the eyes of another girl, telling her the same things he told me the other night. Where can I go? What can I do? I have nothing to live for. I’m alone in the world. There’s nobody coming to save me. There’s nobody in sight. Nobody’s asking if I’m okay. Nobody cares. Here comes the car, the headlights shining right in my face like I wanted. The horn of the car is continuously beeping, but the driver isn’t slowing down. I’m not moving. I won’t. 

Would you stay there?

© 2016 teeheeabc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

89 Views
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016

Author

teeheeabc
teeheeabc

About
I've been writing my whole life. Everything, anything, all things. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by teeheeabc


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by teeheeabc