Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by teeheeabc

“Our next topic is ‘How love influences people to do things they would have never done before’, please make sure you have your notes and stands ready for debate next Tuesday, and Ella, please make sure you stay on everybody else’s level, and you do not wander off into other situations. Let’s not have another replay of today.”

“Oh of course Mr. Hunt, or I mean, Professor Jacob. I’ll make sure that ALL of you guys will be able to keep up with what I am saying next week, especially you.”

All you could hear are “Oooh’s and Aaah’s” from the rest of the students as they crowd around the door trying to get out.

I walk out of that class feeling proud of actually standing up to Professor Jacob. Lately, he has been on my a*s for every single thing. He seems to love making my life miserable for those three hours of my day every week. 

“Hey Ells, wait for me!”

I turn around and see Addison walking towards me. 

“Hey Adds, what’s up?”

“I can’t believe you said that to Professor J. You know he hates it when you call him Mr. Hunt.”

“Adds, It’s like he loves making my life miserable. All he ever does is makes me feel bad about every single thing I do or am. “Ella, you’re 5 seconds late”, “Ella, you’ve turned in all of you’re work early and now I have to grade it early”, “Ella, you’re just too weird” blah blah blah. I am sick and tired of him hearing how much he can’t stand me basically.”

“Well Ella, you really are ahead of the game in his class. He probably feels like you are trying to show him up because you mention things that he does not even seem to think about.”

“Hmm, since you put it that way. I suppose so. Still, I just wish that he would actually like me, or pretend to.”

We head up to our dorm as I continue to banter about Professor Jacob. Lately I’ve been thinking about him a lot more than usual, how much he annoys me, and how it annoys me that I feel like I annoy him. He really brings down my mood sometimes, but he is just such an amazing teacher that I would not even dare to leave his class. Oh well, I have to make sacrifices, right?



© 2016 teeheeabc


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016


Author

teeheeabc
teeheeabc

About
I've been writing my whole life. Everything, anything, all things. more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by teeheeabc


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by teeheeabc