Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by teeheeabc

I guess being a recruiter of BU isn’t so bad. I really have a touch for convincing people of almost anything. I definitely do not want to brag, but I also have the best statistics of all the recruiters here. I mean 87% of all the recruits are referred by me. 

Mike Scott, my boss, makes me job a lot easier. I can tell that I am one of his favorites, probably because I bring in the big numbers, so he basically lets me do my own thing when it comes to recruiting. Mikey is such a sweetheart. He always knows how to make me smile, and always does so.

Coming in to work today, there is a cup of Hot Chocolate which I am in dire need of because of the cold weather, and of  course a note from Mikey..”Hey Elley, I thought you might need and want this desperately to kick start your day today. Have a good one.” After putting the note down, I can feel myself smiling.

I would definitely head up to his office and have a chat with him, but I am swamped. I have meetings with 6 possible recruits, and I have to get everything ready.



© 2016 teeheeabc


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016


Author

teeheeabc
teeheeabc

About
I've been writing my whole life. Everything, anything, all things. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by teeheeabc


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by teeheeabc