You Slipped Away

You Slipped Away

A Story by teeheeabc

That moment when you know you’re with somebody, and you two were meant to be infinite. That is what I was feeling.
The feeling of forever running through my veins was taking a toll on me. I knew you were the one. From the top follicles of your long, wavy, silky smooth, brown hair, to the bottom of your itty bitty feet, I could feel that you were the one.
You and I, we were each other’s. We both agreed on that. For the counted seconds, minutes, hours, days, and months that we were together, we just wanted to be together. It was great.
I didn’t ever want to lose you, you told me the same. We’d look into each other’s eyes, and tell each other how we felt. It seemed like it meant something. It seemed as if it was only us two in the world, and this unbreakable bond was to take over the world.
I felt like a superhero. I didn’t want to be a superhero to the world though, the only one I wanted to save was you. That may sound selfish, but anybody who’s loved, will understand.
The feeling overcame me, overcame my body, overcame my mind, and everything that ever belonged to me.
It was great…While it lasted.
It all fell apart. I thought we were great. I saw things coming at me, and before these “things” used to be thoughts of our future, but now, I see the mixed tape I gave you coming at me, I see the sweater you used to love falling asleep in of mine flying my way…I see our future crumbling down.
I couldn’t tell what was going on. I could only feel this pain, in my chest..
You said those words…Those words that I could never ever bear to hear again from yours, or any other person’s mouth again, for then it would shatter the little part of me left that was not shattered by you…I don’t want to be with you.
Those words…They killed me, and in that moment I knew…You slipped away.

© 2016 teeheeabc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016

Author

teeheeabc
teeheeabc

About
I've been writing my whole life. Everything, anything, all things. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by teeheeabc


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by teeheeabc