You've Known

You've Known

A Story by teeheeabc

You’ve known how I’ve felt for you, for months. You’ve known. You lied your way in saying you liked me too. But I was stupid in believing you. 
We spent that time getting to know each other, physically. I can say I know you. I know your lips…I know your tongue…I know your hands…But ask me what else do I know? I don’t know your favorite color. I don’t know your life. I don’t even know your relationship status. This is wrong, I know; but somehow, I can’t keep away. 
Now you call me your baby. Yours. It feels so nice. I can’t help but think though, you claim me as yours, I claim you as mine, and yet…You tell me I can date who I would like?
Do you not like me? I’m broken. Do you not feel the same? I can’t stand thinking about “what if”. Should I ask you? 
I’ve asked you before, and you’ve told me that we could try it. Try what? My feelings are not like a pair of pants that you can put on, and take off if you don’t like. You tell me to tell you if I gain feelings, then we could try to be serious.
Do you not want to be serious with me? Do you not want me, except for physically? I’ve told you how I felt, and It’s as if I am nothing to you. This has torn me apart.
I feel used. I feel like my body is a temple that you’ve opened up for your pleasure…I feel like you never liked me…
But what about those nicknames? What about calling me yours, and you calling yourself mine? What about all the time we’ve spent together? What about all the compliments you’ve given me? What about all the times you’ve talked to me just to say “hi” or “good morning”? Was this all your plot?
This is not what I wanted…Never. I feel like I’m a person less than ever before. I feel like I’ve been taken advantage of. I feel like I made the mistake of telling somebody how I felt, and they used it to twist it around into something that they wanted from me…
Now what am I left with? Self doubt, and a low self esteem. Not to mention a confused mind, and a lost hope of you ever feeling the same about me.
I wanted you…You wanted my body. I let you get what you wanted, while you made sure you twisted my mind into thinking that I got what I wanted…

© 2016 teeheeabc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016

Author

teeheeabc
teeheeabc

About
I've been writing my whole life. Everything, anything, all things. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by teeheeabc


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by teeheeabc