Chapter three

Chapter three

A Chapter by Tehmee's~word

His eyes were cold,dark, rigid and hard. He looked at us disgustingly, like we were no better than the mud on his ugly unpolished shoes.
The way he squinted his eyes each time he glared at us reminded me of a pit viper's slit-like pupils.
Everything about him screamed alter ego and great intellect born out from years of study and experience, he stretched his legs towards us, folding his arms, studying us.
No-one dared to speak, or move; we all sat upwards, our backs straight waiting patiently for him to address us.
"I want everyone here to look at the people sitting beside them, on their left and right hand sides" he said.
It was a direct instruction, and we all compiled, turning our heads left and right simultaneously.
"Do you want to know a secret about those people sitting beside you? "
We all said we would want to know, but i had a weird feeling i wouldn't like what he would say.
"Most of them will not be in this class next yet" he sais with utmost surety .
"Now, i know most of you think you're good in literature because you write fancy love poems to your crush, or maybe it's because you have fancy dairies where you write suicide notes instead of just killing yourselves already" He walked between the rows of plastic tables, scrutinizing every student as he passed.
I felt my heartbeat quicken when he stopped in front of me.
"or maybe you think you're good because you write fancy essays and win national scholarships " he said, looking me straight in the eyes, daring me to talk back.
"But what i want you all to know ladies and genitals, it's that you all are a bunch of dummies and you can keep all the knowledge you feel you have in this box"
He picked up a tin box, it was old and dusty, rust etching in at the corners and passed it round, making us keep our imaginary knowledge in it.

"please excuse me sir" a young masculine voice called out
We all turned around, curious to know who had dared to interrupt
"what do you want Harry Potter? "
"I was wondering if we could know your name, since you're going to be our literature lecturer"
"you don't need to know my name Harry" He replied the boy with the oversized glasses
"You're not going to be in my class next year".




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was intense wasn't it? I looked to know who was talking to me and saw, a young pretty face. I wondered if she had been sitting there all along, i hadn't noticed her at all.
"yeah it was, I'm not looking forward to any of his classes"
She laughed, her high pitch laughter echoing through the hall, she had a warm aura around her and her calm face put me at ease, I felt the tension from the class slowly fade away.
"I'm Annie by the way"
"I'm Roseline she said, her warm smile going all the way to meet her eyes.


































© 2017 Tehmee's~word


Author's Note

Tehmee's~word
Yes he actually says genitals instead of gentlemen, it wasn't a typo error, but you can always point out any and tell me what you think about this book so far.
Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on November 2, 2017
Last Updated on November 2, 2017
Tags: romance, thriller, young adult


Author

Tehmee's~word
Tehmee's~word

Fct, Abuja, Nigeria



About
Aspiring writer Book and food lover 💏 Comments and criticism would be appreciated Follow my writing blog @tehmeesword.wordpress. com Thank you🙌👍👌💖😍 more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Tehmee's~word


Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Tehmee's~word


chapter two chapter two

A Chapter by Tehmee's~word