Chapter Three-  Grandma Sharron

Chapter Three- Grandma Sharron

A Chapter by ♥Sierra♥

 After I sent Alexander the letter I had got on my computer to research ways to stop war. I almost started to write Alexander a letter but a knock on my door interupted my thoughts. Getting up I walked to the door. i had no idea why, but I felt as if Alexander'd be there at my lonely door.  As I creaked open the door I caught sight of a rather old woman. When I opened it all the way I saw an extremely old woman, who had a cane. In her hand she held a letter.

 "Hello Kelsey." She said, extending her wobbly arm to me. I took the envelpe and read the outside. 'Alexander Woods, August 10,2009.' My eyes widened and I stuttered. "W-w-well hello there Ms. C-come in." I stepped out of her way and she stepped in, closing the door after her.

 "I understand Alexander was your Husband?"

 "No, he was not actually."

 "Well, you still deserve this letter. Inside it holds an actual letter he sent to you and a page ripped out of the paper. The postman sent me here to personally give it to you. Oh, and your letter is also in there." She nodded her head, then grabbed the doorknob.

 "No! His envelope says it was written on the tenth, it now is the fourteenth, and this letter most definatley has not been opened before."

 "Your point is Dear?" She opened the door and left, leaving it open. Something else had fallen onto the ground and when I went to pick it up I found a sticky-note that read: Go To The Military Cemetary.



© 2009 ♥Sierra♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have to say I love that idea, and it's got me hooked. But I'm gonna agree that it needs a lot more detail.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice! Now I am going to find the other chapters to read

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Hi
I am going to have to be picky on this one because you and i know that good writing needs more details. But good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

141 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2009


Author

♥Sierra♥
♥Sierra♥

WA



About
Hello! My name is Sierra and my goal in life is to become an author! It is a great hobby of mine to write, and I have the faith in myself that I, one day, can get my book that's still in the writing s.. more..

Writing