Innocence

Innocence

A Story by Tena Luvs
"

If there is a perfect world. It would be kindness towards one another….

"
“When I was younger I believed in fairies, fell inlove with mermaids and dreamt of a perfect world where everything was always alright. I believed, Nomatter what you went through, there would always be a brighter sun emerging some where to take you home.. no matter what happened to you, In the depths of your despair, it was always alright and there was always hope and a positive outcome to look forward to.
However, as I grew older I realize the world was the complete opposite of how I dreamt it. When my heart broke for the first time..it took years to overcome and when death was lying in my arms from someone I held dearly…someone I loved dearly. I realize life was not always bright and there was no sun to come rescue me. There was only me, I alone in my own secluded world of despair and anguishment..but I needed to heal myself. I had to get up from the pain from when I fell. Fell into such agony. I needed a saviour, someone to pull me up from beneath the dark bottom ocean…anyone…
Who would have known the more my life went on I’d meet people with different intentions good and bad. Who could’ve imagine it leave me in awe, but because I was weak, I mourn quietly inside, incapable of fighting or forgetting. My smile went on in fear of being discovered. And because I thought of good and good karma, I imagined everyone was good. Niave….. I went through alot and was called niave for half my life because of my innocence that remained with me. I never thought of revenge nor trickery like the people I’ve encounteredin my life. But once I turned 18.Thats when I knew, in order for me to survive mentally and emotionally. I had to become like society..just not to get taken advantage of and there were times where I’d felt so stress, only poetry could lull my soul. I went through a point in my life where I was so upset by the disloyalty of people how much greed and envy they had when it came to their personal self. I went through depression asking the one who who created life why? The answer? The older I am becoming the more I understand and value the meaning of life even with the little perks that comes with it. I realize I can create my own life with hope grattitude and faith.. Everything in this world is a lesson..”

© 2022 Tena Luvs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on January 20, 2022
Last Updated on January 20, 2022

Author

Tena Luvs
Tena Luvs

RI



About
I’m a writer and artist at heart. In this busy world I always make time to write. Writing is a sanctuary for me. more..

Writing
Yourself Yourself

A Story by Tena Luvs


untitled  untitled

A Story by Tena Luvs