Yourself

Yourself

A Story by Tena Luvs

Time for a change, we all shed our skin (habits, parts of ourselves we’ve neglected or become oblivious to.) In the pursuit of happiness we tend to engage in unhealthy rituals without realizing the true nature of
It’s capabilities and affect on us. True happiness comes when you let go of the fear of change. No matter what age you are there’s always room for growth, there is always room for understanding things that were never presented to you as an adolescent.
Our comfort zone is what makes us feel safe... until life decides to push you of it and on to the unknown. That’s when our fight or flight mode is activated and we act in a way that is not true to us. It’s the unknown that was not presented to us. We say things we don’t mean we act in ways we don’t usually act.
True happiness can be found within ourselves if we allow the endless possibilities to occur. True happiness is not depending on another person to make you happy. True happiness is when you are comfortable in your own skin and your own life and not caring what the world thinks of you.
If you allow The fear of judgements from others to dictate you. You can never find that true happiness you inevitably seek.

© 2023 Tena Luvs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on January 30, 2023
Last Updated on January 30, 2023

Author

Tena Luvs
Tena Luvs

RI



About
I’m a writer and artist at heart. In this busy world I always make time to write. Writing is a sanctuary for me. more..

Writing
untitled  untitled

A Story by Tena Luvs


Innocence Innocence

A Story by Tena Luvs