Opening note

Opening note

A Chapter by Tess

*spoiler alerts will be in red*
Hi everybody! Well I said That I'd start the book as soon as I possibly could. And this is as soon as I possibly could. So I just figured I'd give you a few important details before you start in, so that way you don't have to keep going back to the previous book to find things you missed, or that I forgot to put in the chapter because I'm just that stupid sometimes. Here we go...
Safe house 13, the place where the 5 of the Nine are being held, has burnt down because a shapeshifter fighting on Lily's side of the war started the fire, after shifting into the form of Dex Pritt who happens to be Gallen Pritt's brother. Gallen Is the future king of the Fae. His mate's name is Verra Mist La Fey, who is the human/seer half breed. At some point in the coming book I'll reveal that all Fae have a soul name, which means that they have a name which very few people know, and if anyone who knows their name issues a command using that name they must obey, even if it is something they would never normally do. However, since fae are the trickiest of the supernatural races they may follow the command, but not in the way originally intended...
Ash, a vampire who is unfortunately related to Lily by blood is still trying to keep that a secret from everyone, including his mate. His full name is Asher Evans. His mate's name Is Keller J. Deveroux and she is the werewolf/witch halfbreed. 
Keller is still not entirely sure how her true mate is Ash, he seems like her polar opposite, she has not been able to find a single thing in common with him, besides their love for each other. 
Kaleo, the only one of the nine that have been found so far that no one trusts and the witch/vampire half breed, As the safe house burns he finds that no one has seen his mate, his true love that died almost 200 years earlier as a human then brought back from the dead as a vampire by the fates when he kidnapped Jazlyn Blake, a vampire hunter and mate to Aubrey Quinn, fifth most powerful vampire in the world. 
Thomas Blake, Jazlyn Blakes' vampire brother, and mate to Melissa Drake (the human/shifter halfbreed), is perfectly fine with everything that's going on and manages to blink to safety as the fire alarm rings, without knowing where Mel is. 
Hope Nightshade, the Angelblood (half angel), has not found her mate yet.
Laurent Regiuscor, doesn't know that Seline Grey is his mate. However, Seline has found out that Laurent is her mate and she had a total freak out fit, she tried to scrub the mark off and only stopped when Keller (her training student in witchcraft) walked in on her trying to remove the mark. The day before the fire Seline accepted a date from Laurent (after casting a truth spell which made all true things between them come out, except for the things that Laurent didn't want to reveal to her.) 
Dr. Elizabeth Ross, has no mate. She is, however, a lover scorned by Gallen Pritt. And she will do almost anything to keep him from Mist, since she believes Gallen belongs to her, but does he?
Dr. Gracie Phillips, a quarter blood angel with no mate, has always had amazing gifts she never asked for, and she always wanted to be human, and she knows she never will be. But the question really is, who around her belongs to her? And who does she belong to?
Lily Evans, the villain of this story, has her reasons for wanting all of the Nine dead, but what are they? And can she risk losing her cousin, the last living family member, to get her way?


© 2013 Tess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013


Author

Tess
Tess

NJ



About
Two words. Insane Weasel. I think that pretty much sums me up. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tess


*For Starla* *For Starla*

A Book by Tess


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tess