Flawed Relations

Flawed Relations

A Poem by Austin Harvill
"

Kind of funny, meant for those times when girls frustrate me.

"

Reverse your mind to a downside position to rehearse the upsides of sideways thinking. Realize the unreality of falsity in my truth. Women are not shotty bodies or gaudy hotties that men may lobby around. They sound off in silence through body-language inaudible. Men refuse to bring light to the darkness of their instinctual intellect. We see not the movement of your hurt and quandary but instead we see if you can work or do laundry. We apply inapplicable solutions to problems with no answer. We refuse to understand but instead undermine the effects of painful healing. We complain about football and never listen when you call. We refrain from your footfalls if we think you will stand tall. Instead we should crawl upwards to the low ground where we might begin to build high tunnels of love. You want us to quickly slow down to obtain intangible footholds. We go too fast for the slow moving traffic of caring. These are men’s problems that we undertake in an attempt to overcome the backwards progress.

© 2009 Austin Harvill


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

there are reasons for all this, evolution worked different magic on the male and female . . . great write

Posted 14 Years Ago


Haha, I love this!
A great way of venting the complication that can be woman. =D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2009

Author

Austin Harvill
Austin Harvill

Ft. Leavenworth, KS



About
I am just here to do some writing! Was invited by a friend and so I hope everyone enjoys what I have. more..

Writing