Continue of "She was my joy and a lifetime sunshine"

Continue of "She was my joy and a lifetime sunshine"

A Chapter by Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
"

This is just the paragraphs that i did no write during "She was my joy and a lifetime sunshine"

"
"Love can be expected in the unexpected time", but in this case its very impossible.

Mbaliyam,is my love for you couterble?is it like 30days of the month,4 seasons of the year or 12months of the year?A big lie was made when you told me to be patient for your love.Do you still need my patience?no.Did you really have to throw my love into a chemical emotional substance?Did I have to learn to cry for love from you?all this questions cannot be answered,not by me and not by you because they will only hurt us.

A wisper from distance came "what are your intentions with your feelings?do you plan to carefully consider them or let them be played?".My answer was no the girl really love me and i really love her.I counted my chickens before they hatched and none of them hatched.

A chance is all i wanted and you almost had me beleive that i stand great chance.The way you hurt my feelings made me consider giving up on love.Terrorising my love was not the plan just like you cannot plan the rain.Living without you is only impossible as i always imagen the way you hurt me.

Have you ever been hurt like you hurt me,i asked.Silent was Mbaliyam's moment.Beatiful is what you are but loving is what you dont have.The person yot wake up to be everyday wont change the fact that you are hurting me everytime i think of you.

Mbaliyam I really do love you and i hope in future you will share the same feeling,i told myself.Special you always will be to my heart.Thank you for making me realise the inner you and the deeper vision of you.You and me together we belong that's what was my setup and wish.Love is beatiful when given to you but uggly when taken.

I LOVE YOU MBALIYAM
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
----------------------
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
THE END.


© 2015 Thatoetsile Simons Thupae


Author's Note

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Please be kind and review my work.feedback will be much appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 17, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015
Tags: love, romance


Author

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa



About
I'm 19 years old.Love writing and reading during my free time.my writings usualy express my emotions. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°&d.. more..

Writing