The path you choose

The path you choose

A Chapter by thatotherwriter

The path you choose chapter 1 : blooming tears
The sun beats down anything, anyone left. It has been four years since the outbreak happened, no one saw it coming I remember it like it was yesterday it was just a normal day around noon people at work, school, home. I was at home getting ready for school I was in my junior year of high school I had a simple life, had two loving parents and friends who were fun. I got to school a few mins later it was U.S history when the principal got on the intercom telling us that there is a lockdown and a real one. Our teacher stop the lesson and locked the door, telling us to get down I was really scared I had never been in a real lockdown before I kept thinking that it was a school shooter or a robber that got into our school to hiding from the cops. But I would have never imagined what was going to happen, loud shots and screaming can be heard from the hall not to far from us that's when everyone else got scared. I could see foot steps from under the door but it was different from a regular person it sounded like the person was dragging them self across the hall and making moaning sounds of pain or something, we all stayed quiet not knowing a thing. Then there was a bang on the door I was next too.
End of chapter 1


© 2015 thatotherwriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on June 8, 2015
Last Updated on June 8, 2015
Tags: action, apocalypse, bloody, zombies, drama, sadness, teen fiction


Author

thatotherwriter
thatotherwriter

Denver, CO



About
I write many kinds of stories I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think more..

Writing