The path you choose

The path you choose

A Chapter by thatotherwriter

The path you choose chapter 2 : never forget, never forgive.
We all jumped when we heard the bang on the door our teacher moved close to the door to see a SWAT team. The team leader told our teacher to get all the students and self out of the classroom calmly, one by one we all walked out standing against the lockers. Our teacher ask the team leader what was going on but they did not give any information, a few minutes go by. A SWAT man's radio goes off a other person's voice on the other I could not hear it very well but the only thing I understood was ''take them out back'' and with the team leader told us all the head to the back Field of the school, we all started walking when I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen so when we all turned to corner to get to the back door I went the other way that went to the front door of the school. I was lucky that the swat team did not see me, I finally made my way to the front door leaving the building everything out side looked normal I began to walk around the back Field the long way around the outside of school. It didn't take long a I saw something I will never forget all my classmates and my teacher were all lined up faced away from the swat team. The swat team had big guns and then just like that they shoot all of them, falling to the ground some of my classmates try to run for there lives but could not out run the bullet. The tears came down like a waterfall I couldn't believe this was happening I hope this was dream I needed to wake up from right now ! .
End of chapter 2


© 2015 thatotherwriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on June 8, 2015
Last Updated on June 8, 2015
Tags: action, apocalypse, bloody, zombies, drama, sadness, teen fiction


Author

thatotherwriter
thatotherwriter

Denver, CO



About
I write many kinds of stories I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think more..

Writing