Why Raban is (and FOREVER will be) Single...

Why Raban is (and FOREVER will be) Single...

A Story by Alexandra Hounschell
"

God, my precious Raban is so special.. F**k. This is awful.

"
Ever since I've been allowed into the cult rightfully dubbed "Blut Vogel," I've become obsessed with the heart-racing sight of feathery vermin devouring a maiden, much like the well known torture of having a ravenous rat devour the victim. Hearing their screams of pain is so.. Oh my, I do not know how to describe this feeling. 
Oh, picturing the helpless w****s all tied up just fills me with a new kind of blood lust. Hardly do I smile, but hearing them plea for me to untie them just pops a malicious, toothy, grin upon my face. "Why? Why are you men doing this? I have a family; a young girl!" Never do any of us free the wenches. Var was the dwarf-of-a-man who got me involved in the cult of Blut Vogel. He claimed that my grandfather was the keeper of this tradition (hence him being called Dove, and me being named Raban which stands for raven). He wanted me, the predecessor, to take control of their cult of bird feeding.
I remember the first time I witnessed their rituals... Her long, blonde, hair had become dirty and foliage had found its way into her locks. We had dragged her from the cells to a hill by where I used to reside, and we tied her up with her own clothing after stripping her down completely. After kicking her around a bit to bloody her up, we hid in the bushes and waited. She cried and cried, until she finally fainted. I wanted to ravish her with my hands, but Var told me to just wait a bit more. A few more minutes passed, and a blissful sound fluttered to my ears.
A crow had started to caw. More and more responded until they woke up the maiden. She began to cry out again; making the crows fly to her and laugh at her pain. Smiles pasted themselves onto my comrades faces. My eyes fixed themselves on the leader of the birds. He was a big, red-eyed, raven called "Blazewing." At first, I questioned his ghastly name, but soon I found out. He jumped onto her neck; grasping his claws in her throat. She began to scream about it burning with pain. He plunged his beak into her green eyes.. Her screams- oh her orgasmic screams- they echoed out loudly. 
Thrashing about, she freed her eye only to have the other one ripped apart. The pressure of his beak against her socket drove her insane. Her frantic movement caused the whole pack of birds to start pecking at her. The pecking soon turned into tearing. They began to rip her flesh off her body.. Blood began spilling and screams and caws filled my ears. I wanted to get closer.. I had to get closer.. I got up and slowly approached the feast. Sitting down beside them, I heard Var yell for me to run back; he feared my demise along with hers. Blazewing stopped eating her face and tilted his head as he gazed at me. A piece of lip hung in his mouth, and it swung slightly as he hopped up to me.. He climbed onto my shoulder and rubbed against my cheek. I heard Var shout again, but I felt the leader tempting me. His beak was forced into my mouth, and the taste of blood and human flesh tingled my tongue. He removed his beak and went back to feasting.
I slowly walked back to the cult; their eyes were widened and their jaws were dropped. I chuckled and sat back. Var grabbed my hand and began kissing it. Disgusted by his praise, I quickly stood up and let out a hiss. This made the birds go mad. The cult laid low in fear of them attacking them. I smiled, pleased, and I just left. Ever since then, I've been in charge of them.. Oh I cannot look at women the same now.. Talking about this has caused my blood lust to come about.. I need some release.. 

© 2016 Alexandra Hounschell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, that is quite a macabre telling and a ghastly one at that. It seems she really has a thing for the torturous sound of someone meeting their end. "Blut Vogel...it kinda sounds like a vintage wine that never had a chance with wine tasters. :) I kind of enjoyed this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alexandra Hounschell

8 Years Ago

Ah, yeah. He is a bit of a creep. Blut Vogel is German for "Blood Bird." I'm glad that you enjoyed t.. read more
Relic

8 Years Ago

I wouldn't say it was nonsense. I look at it as horror. I love horror.
Alexandra Hounschell

8 Years Ago

I enjoy horror as well



Reviews

Wow, that is quite a macabre telling and a ghastly one at that. It seems she really has a thing for the torturous sound of someone meeting their end. "Blut Vogel...it kinda sounds like a vintage wine that never had a chance with wine tasters. :) I kind of enjoyed this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alexandra Hounschell

8 Years Ago

Ah, yeah. He is a bit of a creep. Blut Vogel is German for "Blood Bird." I'm glad that you enjoyed t.. read more
Relic

8 Years Ago

I wouldn't say it was nonsense. I look at it as horror. I love horror.
Alexandra Hounschell

8 Years Ago

I enjoy horror as well

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 17, 2016
Last Updated on January 17, 2016
Tags: Nonsense, Birds, Sadism, Creepy, Murder

Author

Alexandra Hounschell
Alexandra Hounschell

Miami, FL



About
I'm just a young female who likes to write nonsense. I like sunsets and walks on the beach (lining it up for the joke).. Oh and writing about terrible things and whatnot. I'm just a joke in all honest.. more..

Writing