Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by The Concealed Prince

It’s funny, really. I never actually expected to be friends with them. I don’t think I even really expected to have friends, to be honest. I always thought I was too weird and quiet to have any. I just could never picture myself just casually hanging out with anyone. I had always been sort of a loner�"with the exception of my older brother.

            I just never really talked to people. I mean, people would come up to me in the past and say little things. They’d ask me questions about where I used to live or why I didn’t talk. I’m sure everyone knew the answer I gave: I didn’t have anything to say. Regardless to say, people would usually give up on me. That was all in middle school. High school was a bit better. But of course, that’s because I had friends.

            My friends…they were quite unusual. I know, everyone says that. But I mean it. They were all so very different. So very different, that I decided they were very worthy of telling the world about. Once you hear these stories, you’ll see why my life has been permanently changed by these people. These stories may not be in the correct order, but actually putting them in order would be more confusing.



© 2011 The Concealed Prince


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011


Author

The Concealed Prince
The Concealed Prince

AL



About
Quiet boy. Creative Girl. Pride. I've got a lot on my mind. I let some of it out here. So, these stories, they're just a couple of things that bounce around in my head. more..

Writing