first kiss

first kiss

A Poem by The Purple Kazoo
"

he he...take a guess, from the title. also an exercise in similes.

"

 

her soft moist lips pressing down firmly

on yours and

her tense undeniably-alive tongue poking timidly

partway into your mouth

are as natural as bare feet lightly stepping through

soft grass, each hesitant stride

bringing you one inch closer to

each other and

the warm, gentle stream

© 2009 The Purple Kazoo


Author's Note

The Purple Kazoo
any comments, constructive criticism, common experiences...*lol*
for anyone who's wondering, yes, i admit it, i'm female and i kissed a girl.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

lol @ "for anyone who's wondering, yes, i admit it, i'm female and i kissed a girl."
well, what do you know - me too! :)

Now, to the poem,
Purp (can I call you Purp?), this was absolutely, breathtakingly lovely. The imagery was perfect, the language, the flow... it was such a pleasure to read. Thanks for the read request. Feel free to send more! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

OMG i love you purp.... Ok you know im straight so not in that way but this poem is sooo f****n awesome. And you are watching me write this review right now in the computer lab and yeah whatever. And i know Im weird and somewhat psychotic and a twilight freak but u are my friend anyway..



And i am a little upset that you kissed someone and didnt tell me but told PAT of all people!

Posted 15 Years Ago


lol @ "for anyone who's wondering, yes, i admit it, i'm female and i kissed a girl."
well, what do you know - me too! :)

Now, to the poem,
Purp (can I call you Purp?), this was absolutely, breathtakingly lovely. The imagery was perfect, the language, the flow... it was such a pleasure to read. Thanks for the read request. Feel free to send more! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this a lot! It was as soft and delicate as a first kiss of this nature can be! It was a pleasure to read! thank you for sharing it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 10, 2009

Author

The Purple Kazoo
The Purple Kazoo

[unfortunately not NYC], NY



About
i go as many names--meghan, shay, zeek, kazoo, kaz, purp, and The Chosen One (ok, i'm joking about that last one). YES: vegan girls for dates eighth grade parentheses kazoos running hockey s.. more..

Writing