Chapter Three: The Hospital

Chapter Three: The Hospital

A Chapter by Allan Pierson

I awoke in some strange teenage girl fantasy. I was half naked in hospital robes, in a bed. I sat up in the bed, thinking "What the f**k has happened to my rations?" then I realized that that would no longer be a concern. I was in a hospital. The hospital robes should have given that away, unfortunately my mind was so disoriented from whatever had happened I had no clue what was going on. I thought hard on the last thing I saw. I remembered. The world spun around really fast and I got further from the sky. And now I am here. "...F*****g Pazuzu."


This was all a predetermined plan by Pazuzu. He lured me here into this hospital to destroy me once and for all. The b*****d must have found out about my rations. I stepped out of bed, and found a sharp pain in my foot. He got me. He got me good. I'm injured, and I'm in an unfamiliar place. He was going to take me here and now. I looked at the clock, it was 3:00. Perfect timing. I knew it was time for my final fight. If I go down, I'm taking that beast with me.


I suddenly thought that if this got into some fucked up tickle fight I would probably loose. He has more endurance than me. I cringed at the thought of those grotesque fingertips graciously fondling my armpits and laughing manically. "That b*****d won't take me now." I stood up firmer with a new resolve. To kick Pazuzu's a*s as hard as I possibly could. I limped out into the hallway, all of the lights were off and I heard footsteps. I knew it. He's taken on a physical form. I form my hands into a pistol shape and limp onwards down the hallway, following those footsteps, feet clapping against the cold harsh floor. I can see absolutely nothing.


As I limped towards the sounds, and the cold damp air brushed generously at my butt cheeks, my life flashed before my eyes. I remembered all of the s****y times I had, and that I had to live, so that way I can tell them ladies in first period about how I kicked a demons a*s. Then the footsteps stopped. He had heard me. He can hear my thinking. This will be a devastating blow to any chance of survival that I had. 


I then saw the black outline of a square. Not a man. Not a beast. But a f*****g square. The lights came on suddenly and I was blinded for a moment, but then, there standing facing me, was myself. He had possessed my twin from another country. That b*****d had traveled the world trying to find the man that looked just like me. Mother of god. "I know who you are." Then my twin moved, and grew taller. that's when I noticed, that it was a floating picture, with legs and arms. It was that damn mirror. I've got to stop falling for that. I then noticed how fat I looked in the mirror. "...God d****t!"


With a sudden burst of anger, I dashed at the mirror and football tackled it, it shattered into a million pieces, and let out a faint cry that sounded like a dog being crushed under the weight of a single impregnated hippo. I stood up, pieces of mirror shards in just about every part of my body, and started limping back to my hospital room. Once I got there, I laid in the bed. How the hell will I cover up the fact that I just murdered a mirror, that was possessed by Pazuzu?


Would the hospital staff be angry with me? Would they have nothing to do with any sort of this nonsense and put me to rest because of this silly ordeal with a possessed mirror? Jesus Christ my foot hurts. All of these thoughts ran through my head. They ran just as the mirror did. Did I kill an innocent here today? Am I the true monster? Have I no heart? Perhaps. Perhaps I am the one that has been possessed by the evil that is Pazuzu and the mirror was just trying to save me. Nah. That'd be bull s**t. Besides obviously Pazuzu isn't real. He'd have shown up by now. This has all been a huge coincidence. I just happened to wake up in the hospital with a fractured foot and the mirror from my bathroom happened to be here. Pazuzu hadn't been involved in this at all. And to think, I've accused him of so much. I began to feel sick to my stomach. How will he ever forgive me? What if he doesn't? Will he hate me for the rest of eternity, or will he just accept that I had mistaken this stupid ordeal for the doings of his evil demonic entity? Either way I'd probably have to pay up somehow. But what could a demon want from a human other than his body?


"Your soul." said the statue that I hadn't noticed until just now, that was conveniently right in front of my hospital bed. "I would like your soul Allan. Give it to me." I sat up in the bed and glared at him. It was Pazuzu. It was him all along. The b*****d fooled me again. "Why did you take me here Pazuzu? Why did you take me to this place?" 


"Because, I had noticed you set up rations around your house." Damn. That b*****d knew. "What did you do to my foot?"


"I cut down the tree you were sitting on. The branch trick didn't work."


"That wasn't exactly very clever you know."


"Jesus Christ give me a f*****g break. I didn't know that your a*s was going to try and kill me."


"Well here we are Pazuzu. Just you and I, in this hospital. What do you want to do?"


"You know, I was thinking about raping you in the a*s, slitting your throat, pouring salt into both wounds, and then hanging you by your dick off the side of the hospital, but that just wouldn't be right."


"...Wow."


"Instead, I decided we would have a more formal dual. One that must be decided by an outside force."


"And what would that be?"


"Well, thats the thing. I have no f*****g clue. I'll have to get back to you on that one Allan. Until then..."


The statue froze up, and disappeared. 



© 2011 Allan Pierson


Author's Note

Allan Pierson
I realize now that the way I'm doing my dialogue is a bit odd, but I just kinda did it so it'd be easier to read for the present. It can easily be fixed into a more "Bookish" style, rather than it's current "Script" style.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 12, 2011


Author

Allan Pierson
Allan Pierson

Ben Wheeler, TX



About
I'm Allan, I'm 19, attending a community university, and working two jobs at the same place. Wow. Clearly I have a life. I write music, however I'm not that great at it. I think my actual writings are.. more..

Writing