The rabid hole of an unfortunate and depraved soul

The rabid hole of an unfortunate and depraved soul

A Poem by The Unknown Sith
"

...

"
Breath taking
A cancerous scum, clogging an already struggling iron lung.
Mind rapping
A b*****d son hung, for the sins that a dead father had done.
Stimulating
A sexual entanglement that never comes to a climax, due to a sudden
heart attack, that was erected because of the act.
Captivating
An early in the morning, pried open door, leading her to a life as a cartel's hor.
Incapacitated
Robbed, then murdered in his slumber and buried in his own front yard because he guessed the winning lottery numbers, last summer.
Indoctrinated
Slitting your wrist waiting to die, only to accidentally survive, as awaking eyes see you handcuffed to the hospital bed as your wife and kids cry, asking why they were not enough for you to want to be alive?
Sedated
In a vegetated state, unable to communicate in a horror fate, out of a room of all you know and love no one has the courage to pull the plug, as you can hear all they say as they place flowers in this room that for decades you will stay, in this pollen decayed living grave.
Calculated
Your enemies see what they must be, they divide you from society with ease, as up is down and there is no moral compass to be found, the truth becomes a lie that when said enough times can't be denied, as we only hear one side, as one size fits all and "we the people" re-write laws, tear down hero, and topple statues that don't fit a happy meal packaged agenda and genders are put in blenders with starving lions and hyenas being let through the gates, you waited too long, it's too late, for now the rabid hole of an unfortunate and depraved soul is your fate.
the end                                                                                 
the unknown sith


Sinister
Evil
The shadows are alive!
The reality is in a horror filled darksides of the mind we can't hide
There is 8 million ways to die
Nightmares,
A knock at the front door when no one is there?
A Spider running across the wall and disappears behind the couch as you vow to never go back into your own house! Then not being able to sleep without this being seen to an end, you move the couch to see it posted up with too front legs up in a defensive crouch. 
There is terror in silence, then screaming mouths start as you smack at it with the broom and in this crazy loud beat down you slow down to realize it is no ware to be found. 
Oh no, where did it go? this fact is not clear and this my friend is true fear!
Oh, sleep tight and hope the spider doesn't bite! 
good night....

© 2023 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Selfishly destructive, calculated dark.

Great read

With love,

Matthew

Posted 6 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 21, 2023
Last Updated on October 22, 2023
Tags: rabid, hole, taco, jesus, love, rain, cat

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing