Poison pens

Poison pens

A Story by The Unknown Sith
"

Who made who?

"

   Poison pens reach through the inner layers of innocent minds. I killed you on paper over a million times for which can only be cast as fictional crimes. I can't be stopped lurking in the backdrop without methods to being successfully cropped. I see you when you sleep. I see you when you cry as I create the tears in your well-placed eyes. I am the creep that you hear when you feel something that becomes nothing near. The shadows hide-to-form lines as a ruse, of the story that is you. Oh, what to now do to you? My unlucky damsel in a red dress. Maybe play you like a symphony? Where ever note is death of an unfortunate soul. Whether it's in your box called paper or ever line I type on this screen to your dying screams. I can't seem to get enough of you friend, from your fiend. I mean, it's fine, you being mine for all time. You're my favorite toy...my boy.

   Wait... I didn't write those last two words!  I control you. As you write another line before my next fictional crime. As I feel something piercing the inner layers of my not so innocent mind. I feel you there, but it's like you cropped yourself out of my backdrop. "Uh will you stop!" I scream to a shadow that won't budge while letters form words on a screen not by me, notably. No. I am plagued by random creeps, but there is no one around the corner to meet. Now that I think of it, I can't remember my last sleep. Something not right as I  go back to write. These thoughts I no longer fight as I go back to write, but try as I might, something doesn't feel right. It's like deja vu. It's like me and you, but who controls who? I do. "Stop it!" I screamed into the surrounding mist to a response of nothingness. So I take this un-aimable clinched fist and continue on with this death kiss. As I laugh at a million ways of your demises by your eyes and in a circle that knows no time, reality bends in worlds of world of pretend, as I haunt you for haunting me, poison pens.

by the unknown sith...or is it?

© 2024 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on January 2, 2024
Last Updated on January 2, 2024
Tags: Love, death kiss, mist, scream, endless, time, crime, who?

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing