Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

A Story by The Unknown Sith
"

.

"

An accidental car crash. Blunt force activating an airbag whiplash. Broken bones, blood, and ligaments are imbedded in the dash. Lucifer laughs.

   Snakes slither in the form of smoke coming off a car rim rolling by with a rhythmic shine brought to you by a faded brake light and an ignored stop sign. Newly freed gasoline waltzes to the triggered flames of a starter that can't quite get the job done anymore but, not for lack of still trying it dances a duo to wires frying. To add a little more details to the scene I lye slumping over ejected from my car before a tree with an exhaust pipe sticking out of me. Blood is everywhere. Life gives zero f***s about being fair.

   As for the poor soul who started this avoidable scene, oh he can be seen crawling half to death on the anti-freeze covered asphalt. The other half of him is in his Pinto. Nothing but smashed legs and a separated from his spine, exposed tail bone. A*****e, was texting on a cell phone "honey, give me 5 minutes, and I'll be home." Now it's just skull emojis as he finally gasps his last exiting breath and accepts death and her outreaching hand.

   Damned, now I am truly alone. Oh wait it may not be too late. I hear them coming, my help, unlike my seat belt with flashing lights and sirens humming as I suddenly feel my mind dumming with a numming pain that starts to make me forget my life, my wife,my kids, and even my name. I guess all this escaping blood was needed for a now starving heart as I as I... Black is where my eyes fade as they roll like slots back into the frontal lob of my brain, snake eyes.

Sometimes, God doesn't save and some people, well, they deserve the pain.

   Son of a gun...for him; angels come. He wasn't a bad person. He was just f*****g dumb. Now enters a spectacle. Oh what a sight! As a great light! That beholds and lifts his soul. Then just as fast, it suddenly pasts; out of sight. That reminds me how is it that now again I can see? Oh wait I see... I see death is too me but, for me there will be no twilight Symphony...no light, just fright from the sound I now hear of devils digging up fast from a sinful past to amass an earthquake sound all the while rising up from the underground. The air is stanched. My stomach is so tense. Reality is bent, over and fucked properly as the ground explodes from hell's unloading of whimpering souls, hateful demons, and cracking bone. They crawl towards me, fighting and biting as if I am the last scrap of food to a starving mouth. I am frozen with nothing but screams to do. But to the sounds of my screams ahh! they don't care as they rip and tear; my arms from limbs, ripping hair and skin, eating away, on me and the flavor sin from my within. I am a nightmarish death with only my head left as he finally comes. With demons scattering and others crushed beneath hoff. It is Lucifer himself who has come for a look. In his yellow snake eyes I repeatedly die and cry all at the same time as he rapes my mind, for which will surely be for all time. And then? 

   I awake to see my arm in a brace and a paramedic's errie smiling face. As he says " your lucky to be alive...unlike this other guy". I look at the half-filled body bag pass beside me and then I look back at the paramedics who now bares devilishly glowing yellow snake eyes and I say with an underlining sarcasm and a deathly chilling fear that runs up my spine "am I"?

the end?

 by the the unknown sith

© 2024 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on March 18, 2024
Last Updated on April 1, 2024
Tags: Lucifer, snake eyes, car crash, Pinto

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing