Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

My Bishop and Knight

"

Seventh rule, rule breakers always get punished sooner or later.

That night I have another nightmare of the past, this has been happening ever since I starting living here. I slowly get out of bed hoping no one woke up because of me; I grab a candle and walk down the halls trying to calm myself down. But I soon realise I’m being followed, but it’s not just by one person it two.

“Guys, I can hear you.” I say looking behind me; both Mika and Crimson come walking my way. We ended up walking into Mika room and chatting for a while, but then Mika asked me about my family. I look them both in the eyes

“It’s a long story,” I say trying to change the subject.

“Is that why you have nightmares, Crimson told me you get them every night.” Mika say, looking at me without blinking

“Fine I’ll tell you, it was the day of my sister birthday, I showed her my special meadow. We played for hours there, then we returned home and after lunch I played hide and seek with her. I decide to hide in my mother’s trophy cardboard which was made of metal. A few minutes after demon broke into the house killed my mum and took my sister away; I was locked in the cardboard as my sister screamed for help. The demons were so cruel the burned down the house with me and some animals leaved inside. As the metal cardboard got hotter and hotter the harder it became to get out, I didn’t make it out of the cardboard.” I show them my burn mark on shoulder and all down my back, “a couple of farmers found me and took me in. I lived with them for 2 years before the demons came again; they destroy the town and only left the pretty women. They made us have sex for money, and that how I was before Hell saved me.” The room stay silent then for once Mika hugs me without nearly killing me, Crimson joins in and we all start to cry.

The next day Mika’s back to her old self as well as Crimson, I know now that both Mika and Crimson are my friends even if I didn’t intend it to be like this. They may not be the strongest players, but I now have my bishop and my knight on my board.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
Terrible grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep going!! :D
Oh, and pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase stop saying "terrible grammar" its well written!!!
Please keep going!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Weeping Willow

11 Years Ago

I do it with all my writting just in case :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing