Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

Amai Running fromm the dark

"

Hello my name is Amai and I’m 15 years old, I may look young for my age but I don’t let that stop me. I live in japan with my mother, father, 2 younger sisters and one of my brothers, I have more family members but they’re traveling. I love going to school and see my two best friends, but I also like hang out with Kinokiita when he’s here. I’m at the top of my grade when it comes to anything, but HPE because I find it a waste of time. Or at least I did until the faithful day when I had to run from the dark. 

It was a normal Tuesday; I would walk around the school seeing if Kinokiita was here. Kinokiita is none the less my boyfriend, we always go out and ask each other on dates. But we have never really talked about becoming girlfriend and boyfriend, which my friends always get angry at me for. They want to see me and him kissing, I don’t mind that idea but latterly he’s skipping school more and more. I’m starting to think that his become a rebel, not that he wasn’t one any way it’s just he’s seem to be hang out with the wrong people.

As I sit down to eat my lunch my friends start getting angry about they’re science teacher. I quietly sit their thinking of Kinokiita and how his doing hoping that he won’t join so gang or worst. Just five minutes before the bell and I see him at the six foot fence telling me to come over. When I get there I see blood dripping from his face there’s also some in his beautiful sun coloured hair.

“Are you hurt?” I ask pointing out the blood, he smiles and mutters something.

“What was that?” I ask trying to at least get one answer from him,

“Nothing, I came to see how you are. I wanted to know if you’re eating and if you’re………….” He wanders off, I smile

“I’m fine, but can’t we talk more. Maybe after school, since the bells about to ring.” I say looking at my watch

“I can’t wait that long,” he replies

“It’s only another hour and a half till schools out,” I say trying to make him wait. But I know him to well; he’ll probably climb the fence and get caught. But he walks away from the fence, which is a surprise, and then the bell rings. 

“See you soon,” I say walking off, just as I get to the door Kinokiita stops me. “Did you climb the fence again, quickly I have to get to class,” he starts laughing

“Be careful, oh and go straight home today I’ll meet you there.” He say running at the fence, then he jumps over the fence like in an action movie. I can’t believe what I just saw, and he hasn’t even got a scratch on him.

Later that afternoon I still amazed at what Kinokiita did, but I follow his instruction and go straight home. It was almost like he was some super monster, and then I remember the question he asked me a few weeks ago.

“Would you want to be immortal?” Kinokiita asks

“No way, watching my family and friends die over and over again would be too much. I couldn’t do it” Amai replies

Why would that pop up any way unless, what he asked me was real. As it get dark I find myself running faster and faster, and when I get home I start looking through my old fairy tale books. And find the one my mother gave me, it’s not like the others mum said that these stories would come true sooner or later. I can read all the stories accept the first 50 pages, those were always a blank.  I quickly turn all the light on in my house, why I’m I by myself where’s my family. I start going through my father’s room and then I find it, a book about real life monsters.

I can believe what’s happening, after I quickly eat dinner I run to my room and lock it up. I lay on my bed,

“Monsters aren’t real, monsters aren’t real” I say over and over, and then I hear a tap at my window. I look down and see its Kinokiita, so I let him in, which was the biggest mistake of my life. Little did I know Kinokiita came to my house to turn me into what I feared most as a child a monster. When he ripped into me, it felt like I was a deer and here was a tiger eating as much as he can. Just before I started to die he gave me his blood as well as some purple potion, he told me that the potion will help me from try long to kill my family.

A few weeks later Kinokiita had to leave for a business trip, and I left so I wouldn’t kill my family and friends. I move to some city so that if I get hungry no one will care if I eat someone in the alley way. But know I’m on my own, I have to look after myself until Kinokiita finds me and I won’t let him find me.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
terrible grammar, please help me to impove

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it keep writting more 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 6, 2012
Last Updated on October 6, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing