Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by CloakedWriter

Somewhere in the beautiful and laid-back suburb of York Bay is Calista ‘Cali’ Hunt, A beautiful and slightly conventional 18 year old on summer vacation right before she steps into a new life in College. As a devoted book lover and an understated nature freak, York Bay is the ideal summer getaway for Cali with some of the country’s biggest libraries, the world’s most charming sceneries and the alluring beach hideaways, Cali Hunt is sure to have an awesome time.

Darren Pryce is a senior in High School, although smart, he has quite a reputation around campus and a rebel who doesn’t care much about anything except for the music on his ipod and his skateboard. With his bad reputation and his grades on the brink of failure, Darren is anxious now that graduation is only a couple of months away.

While Cali’s nose is buried in a book on the train ride going to the Royal City Library, Darren absent-mindedly listens to his ipod on his way home thinking about nothing in particular until he sets eyes on the young, attractive, and ethereal Cali Hunt.

On that first glimpse, Darren was awestruck and was never the same person again.

Two common people from two places thousands of miles apart and from different walks of life, crosses paths and develops a friendship that is both beautiful and utterly significant.

Was it merely an accidental meeting, easily forgotten? Or a one-of-a-kind chance that takes a lifetime to forget?



© 2012 CloakedWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
j
I LOVE How You Left A Powerful "Cliffhanger" or In Simple Terms,Tease,At The End Of This "Overview".It Really Triggers My Curiosity,As To What Events Unfold,In This Love Focused Literary Work,By Doing So.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CloakedWriter

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the comment SwanChristian :) I really appreciate it
quite interesting, I'll start reading this if I got much time
keep writing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CloakedWriter

11 Years Ago

Thank you Wem Ortiz, I really appreciate it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 29, 2012
Last Updated on October 30, 2012


Author

CloakedWriter
CloakedWriter

About
I'm not a professional writer, It's just something that I've always wanted to explore and do. I'm a book lover and read mostly romantic and chic-lit novels. Because of my love for writing and pr.. more..

Writing
1- Last Day 1- Last Day

A Chapter by CloakedWriter