The Democratic Mafia

The Democratic Mafia

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

The sad fate of today's democratic process

"
There are serious questions that need to be asked in light of this years Democratic primary season. And, some we may never know the answers to. We can look back in history for it was on November 22, 1963 that JFK was assassinated by who many think was the lone shooter Lee Harvey Oswald. But, did he? That burning question conjured up so many conspiracy theories that we may never know the real answer.
 
It is this past years primary season that has again opened up questions as to the validly of a Clinton candidacy for President. Two days before the Democratic convention was to start facts became known that the DNC was instrumental in sabotaging Senator Sanders bid for the nomination. An assertion that the Sanders campaign claimed from the start was now a fact that the DNC was totally bias in their support for one Hillary Clinton. It just seems that it is more than probable that the Clinton campaign and even Clinton herself knew all along what the DNC chair and others in the party were doing to undermine the Sanders Campaign. To make it more conceivable that the Clinton campaign used unethical tactics in securing the nomination over 68% of the voting public and that includes Democrats, Republicans and Independents are convinced that Clinton, the DNC and even many of the main stream media were in collusion to firmly entrench Clinton's candidacy. In other words Senator Sanders really never had a chance. So why did Hillary Clinton succeed in winning the parties nomination?
 
That is only part of the ongoing search for the truth. We have to back track to a couple of weeks before the convention to find more startling revelations about the true nature of a Clinton candidacy. It was during this time that the FBI probe turned into a full investigation on whether Hillary Clinton used her time as Secretary of State to circumvent the procedure in which classified information was shared and stored. In many instances from the scathing report from the FBI director showed without a shadow of a doubt that Hillary Clinton did violate the rules and procedures of a Secretary of State to the point of border line criminal actions. Too many have come to the conclusion that had it been anyone else they would be held accountable and more than likely fined or worse yet sent to jail. That same question keeps arising. So why did Clinton succeed in winning the parties nomination?  And more specifically win it over the one candidate who inspired a nation and a whole new generation of voters coming into the democratic process.
 
There is another burning question that not too many are asking. During the whole time from every address that Senator Sanders made he pointed out the very specific fact that he was far better able than Clinton to defeat Donald Trump in November. He became so inspirational that millions across the country flocked to here his every word where Clinton on the other had could barley muster enough crowds to fill a small auditorium. The level of enthusiasm that Sanders drew became unprecedented in our modern era. He was after all inspiring a whole new political revolution while the establishment in the DNC could only look on in dismay. The fact of the matter is that poll after poll showed without a shadow of a doubt that Bernie Sanders was the far better candidate and more equipped to defeat Trump. The question is this. So why did Bernie Sanders fall on his sword to surrender all his values and the recognition that he gained over the course of this past year so that Clinton would be assured of the nomination?
 
Many people are unaware that the Clinton foundation as been under scrutiny in their fundraising for a very long time. It has recently become known that the FBI Director had contribute heavily to the Clinton Foundation all during the time Clinton was under investigation. To make matters worse for Clinton the voting machines used in many of the states democratic primaries were made by two companies that also contribute thousands of dollars to the Clinton campaign. We also have to remember what the party did in the New York primary where over 175,000 voters were purged from the voter rolls. If this isn't an indication that something is amiss in this years political campaign season well let's just say it is very coincidental and very convenient for the Clinton campaign.
 
You can't help come to the conclusion that after a year of campaigning and reaching a point where Senator Sanders was the one person best qualified to defeat the Republican front runner Trump that the Democratic establishment uniformly took it upon themselves to quietly offer Senator Sanders an offer he couldn't refuse. Could it be that at some point right before he endorsed Clinton the establishment whom we all know was against Sanders from day one really acted like the modern day version of the mafia? We may never really know. But one thing is crystal clear Senator Sanders was and is the best candidate the party had. And in the end thousands of voters all across this country will forever turn their backs on the Democratic process that really has become corrupt.
 
 
 

© 2016 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on July 27, 2016
Last Updated on July 27, 2016
Tags: politics, corruption, the Mafia

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing