The Missing Pages of American History: Part V

The Missing Pages of American History: Part V

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

some of the missing pages in American history

"
Disclaimer:
If we don't learn about the truth, we will continue to suffer the consequences of our denial. This article is very important to learn what has and is happening. The lessons we learn from true accounts is invaluable. This when so much history is not addressed. And, when there is a denial of what has been done and what is occurring, we will always be prone to more abuses.
As we have entered 2022 too many Americans are caught in a tailspin of governmental mandates, rising inflation, a pandemic that never seems to end, and the realization that things are getting worse today than ever before. Contrary to what we have been taught or led to believe all our lives the American public has been led down the "Rabbit Hole" ever since the Civil War.

The sheer scope of deception that our own government has done continues to this very day. When we think that over 85% of legislation passed are never really for the benefit of the American public is a true indication that our Democratic Republic that our Founding Fathers forged has morphed into a tyrannical corporation.

Today, the polarization that is occurring from this Pandemic about whether or not to be inoculated with an experimental vaccine is now being forced upon by our own government. We are being led down a slippery slope between a dogma by government, the media, the medical establishment and the Pharmaceutical Industry and our inherited right to choose. When the Medical establishment now stipulates that a fourth booster shot may be required to stem the rising tide of Covid-19 infections should indicate that this experimental drug is just a guise to further create divisions in societies.

The global implications of mandating an experimental vaccine that comes without warnings of not only possible side effects but when people start questioning the effectiveness of this experimental drug are silenced should be a clear indication of the true motives behind the governmental push to rush through an agenda that strips away the public's wealth, while creating more power and control over the public.

Prior to 1929 Americans pretty much were nonchalant about what our government does. We were able to pursue life without too much governmental interference. We had no knowledge of what the Act of 1871 did or the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did. Both have lasting repercussions that are continuing to have devastating effects on American life today. But, in 1933 when House Joint Resolutions No. 192-10 passed paved the way for more of what we are experiencing today. 

What we are taught in schools avoids the direct consequences of the realities of what our government is actually doing. The government of the United States is and has been engineered by elected officials who have been bought and sold their souls to another deity. The Act of 1871, The Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and House Joint Resolution No.192 are the most dangerous pieces of legislation that have truly undermined the sovereignty of The United States of America.

House Joint Resolution No.192 is the Emergency Banking Act. It succeeded in abrogating the gold standard and hypothecated all property within the United States to the Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank. As a result, all sovereign American citizens became the financial collateral for the public debt which by the way was converted into a public trust. 

We have to realize that Script money is used as negotiable debt and is used by a private corporation which is actually the Federal Reserve Bank. These promissory notes are now called Federal Reserve Notes. When USC Title 50 was passed by congress the Trading with the Enemy Act redefined our treatment by our own government. In 1933 FDR closed the VIRGINIA COLONY CORPORATION and opened up what is now ever since 1871 THE UNITED STATES, INC.

In actuality when the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913 it was created with the full intent to circumvent our government that we have been led to believe into a gigantic corporation. When people realize that the Federal Reserve Act was written by the CEO of The Rothschilds Bank designed to control the finances and money supply of the United States don't even realize that this is actually a foreign privately owned and operated entity.

The Great Depression of 1929 like so many other disasters before and since are actually coordinated events controlled and for the benefit of the power elite. The result being that America's gold and silver reserves were literally stolen and replaced with "Negotiable Debt Instruments" known as Script money.

Through-out the 1930's most Americans were never aware of the legislation that had been secretly passed that enabled Congress to actually relinquish our right to have and accumulate gold and silver. When HR1491 and HR4960 were passed established the requirements of licensing and with the Trading with the Enemy Act, under the War and National Defense and Confiscation Act, The Reconstruction Act and the Lieber Code were all tied together that created the fascist government of the United States.

Today, when we consider say a driver's license, we are mandated to pay a fee, pass a driver's test, pay for insurance. and pay a yearly registration fee.  So now the automobile that you bought is really owned by the government. Our inherent right to travel has been revoked by the legislation that was passed by our corporate government, Now, we are forced to comply and pay for our right to travel. The word license is defined in all modern law dictionaries as "A permit to do something unlawful." All licenses are civil contracts that are issued by the government. We continue to pay for the privilege to do something that is our inherent right. The fleecing of the American Public has only increased.

The right to travel is an unalienable right defined by the Declaration of Independence and not a privilege and yet the government demands that you apply and pay for a driver's license. There have been so many court rulings that cite our right to travel without a license. Yet today the courts refuse to honor our right to travel without a license. They have done so ever since 1938 when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the government. Every America is now at the mercy of a corporate government who have continually side stepped our very own Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.
 
 
 

© 2022 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on January 13, 2022
Last Updated on January 13, 2022
Tags: History, Government

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing