That One World Order

That One World Order

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

The world today is headed toward that one world order of a government

"
Never before in recent history has there been an influx of humanity coming across our boarders. For the past few years, the continuing flow of immigrates has far exceeded the crisis stage. What so many don't realize is that our elected officials all have had many opportunities to negate the influx flow of immigration. and yet have failed to do so. On a global scale the flow of humanity escaping ruthless conditions in their country only to find more hostilities along the way have created another epic humanitarian crisis not seen since World War II.
We were always led to believe that the United Nations was the one organization that could resolve international disputes and crisis. The reality is that the UN has been influenced by the oligarchs of the world in coordinating an agenda that points the way for their ultimate goal of One World Government. It is a known fact that every year there is a meeting of the world's wealthiest that convene to discuss how to shape global events. They are the ones who orchestrate political leaders to subject populations to their objectives.

The United States has been the beacon of hope for millions the world over at least that was true a few decades ago. Now with state sponsored erosion of the many facets of American life the American public is left with a nation sliding down that all too reoccurring path of nations who have risen to great heights only to succumb to external forces whose sole purpose is to establish that One World Order.

For years the influx of immigrants mostly being illegal have been made possible by well sponsored financiers. When Biden became President, he aliened himself to the objectives of the Global elite. And now we have a continued humanitarian crisis of unparallel dimensions. The Biden Administration is paying upfront cash to the immigrants to cover their travel within the US after which George Soorus and company via the United Nations funded their trek from South America into Mexico and into the US. 

What Biden has been doing when he issued the Sponsor Travel Support order knowingly without the sanction by the American public is in itself a breach of his oath to the Constitution. He is using taxpayer's funds to foot the bill for keeping the flood of immigrants and illegals coming into the US. In keeping with that doctrine of creating that One World Order he is totally committed with using American Taxpayers dollars to not only sponsor the influx of immigrants but is making this humanitarian crisis to get much worse.

If the American public continue to allow our governmental officials to condone the actions buy the UN, the global elite, and our present Administration the humanitarian crisis at our boarders will accelerate America's decline. There is an effective means to dispose of the heavy hands of external forces that have taken root in our democratic process. We have to realize that the American public are being held hostage by those who are holding the purse strings and influences over governments.  Once we realize what has and is taking place and those who are behind this humanitarian crisis the American public will be able to intervene. 

Think about what is actually happening around the world today. The famine, the continued threat of contagious viruses, the ravages of our continued deforestation especially in the Amazon Basin, which contributes much of the effects of Global Warming and all the other man's inhumanity to man just don't happen by themselves. The underlying conclusion is that nations are being deliberately steered in directions not of their choosing.

Conspiracy theories abound about the One World Order while others think it will never happen, but the reality is staring right in our face. We had better wake up and smell the coffee as they say because to many of the events today around the world all indicate our future has already been planned. And it is nowhere near the American Dream that our Founding Fathers envisioned for us.

Is it too late to stop the impending One World Order scenario? Maybe but then again there is a way to up end the apple cart but only if the public acts with a unity of purpose. With the polarization of political parties today in Washinton it is going to take massive public support to rid the obstructionism in the halls of government. When we implement National Economic Reform's Ten Articles of Unification the Unite States can regain their status as a leader of nations. In doing so The US will be capable in defeating the global elites attempts to usher in that One World Order.

© 2022 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 19, 2022
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Tags: History, Government

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing