Random Blog Generator 101

Random Blog Generator 101

A Chapter by TL Boehm
"

So like, how does WC now the titles to my posts before I post them? Is it psychic? Or is it a random virtual tracking cookie of epic proportions.

"

Funny Pictures

Yes, the above photo was edited using whatever generator the budding comic had at his or her disposal. It really is of no consequence to me. I only posted it because it makes me smile. Sometimes the silliest differences in POV spark the greatest divisiveness between individuals...groups...governments...but I'm not in the mood to prostelytize today.

and before you EVEN ASSUME FOR A NANOSECOND that the above comment has ANYTHING to do with the postings regarding Israel and the Gaza strip..don't bother. I'm not REPEAT NOT commenting on ANY position with respect to this series of events. I'm talking about Christians and denominations. ONLY.

(Tam drops serious convo like it's hot)

So I slept in again this morning until almost dawn and let the spawn snore and drool as long as they desired which automatically gave me time to completely catch up on my marketing for Bethany's Crossing. (Tam pauses for a moment to break into spontaneous gratuitous singing and dancing ala Fame....What a feeling....) Focus, coupled with time is a powerful thing. I have begun to form a legitimate "writer specific" page on blogspot. If you got it, you may as well use it to its fullest capabilities, right? I'm still a tad undecided about multiply. Not sure what I'm doing there these days, maybe I don't have to be "doing" anything...IMAGINE how THAT rubs an anal chick like me. Writers Cafe is another outlier. I'll get to that in a moment.

So after scarfing a few cold pork ribs and a paper bowl of leftover green bean casserole, I've been pondering the complexities of things like why does my refrigerator sound like a deranged cricket on a sleepless summer night, how can the feline sleep with her tongue hanging out and her head twisted at least 240 degrees on her neck, and how come writers cafe ditched their journal option last year - leaving me to feed my blog addictions on multiple sites - yes, focus coupled with time is a powerful thing...

Suffice it to say I've been a bit blocked on the writing front since September of 2008. I can't remember the last poem I wrote or even the last couplet that danced through my dendrites. All the characters in my head are oddly silent and even the urge to purge has disappated like scant dew on sundrenched high desert chamisa. Perhaps it was the toxic blend of politics and anti christian sentiment on multiply. Perhaps it was an odd decline in reader comments at Writers Cafe...perhaps it was hormonal. I really don't know. But only I and my Creator can fix it and that is my intent.

Let's face it. I'm a blogger and blogging is as much a form of writing as anything else one might spill across the flickering screen. This amalgamation of verbs and nouns and random punctuation marks sometimes actually provides fodder for that stuff some of you consider "real writing" By giving up my daily "diversion" I've managed to cap the creative flow.

So...The Tamsters back and that includes ye old Writers' Cafe. I WILL be posting something daily and I'm not concerned whether its AMAZING and PROFOUND. There are plenty of prophets and preachers and politcal pundits out there...I'm just PEOPLE. Real, raw sometimes lacking in couth. Sometimes a bit naive. Sometimes just plain ole school stoopid. But I am. You know, if not for my little "blogging diversion" Bethany's Crossing would not exist. I never would have finished it...so....I'm picking up my keyboard for my daily dumping. You've been warned.
Peace.

 



© 2009 TL Boehm


Author's Note

TL Boehm
focus and time....copy and paste...the nemesis of the intelligencia...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thanks for sharing, Tammy. Blogging is an art I have yet to master, but for those that can and have then could not ... I can see how that would be more than perplexing and frustrating. And to find "that moment" of solitude ... yes ... mine is usually in the wee hours of the late evening before I succumb to the dreammachine. Thanks!

Cheers!
Doc.


Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like this piece. Your write about experiences that most everyone can relate to, such as the writers block.
I experienced this myself. I myself worry if I'm not productive. Sometimes I just force myself to write. Then every once in a while, there will be times when everything spurts out in my mind all at once. I like the notion in the signs of your posted photos discussing whether or not Dogs Go To Heaven. I find them to be a beautiful addition to your piece of writing, in that they are unique. I like they way you put your daily observations and experiences into a beautiful narrative.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BLog on, sister! Words need an outlet. You need creative release. I need to read someone who verbalizes my thoughts better than I do. It's a win/win situation. Your creativity is only waiting on the next big thought. You've been busy trying to do all the motherly things to get Bethany going.

I'm changing the subject. My husband, he who thinks I write like some SHakespearean goddess, bless his heart. He doesn't do literary very well. He looked at me the other night and said, you need to work on serious things sometimes, too. And continued, publishing a children's book is great, but you need to continue with your poetry. Wow! Didn't know he had it in him. He might be worth keeping after all.

I'm definitely looking forward!!!! More Tamster's views on life. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi tammy, this was amusing. It reads like bridget Jones diary, i hope it is a compliment, shall be! Well, this blogging: i think words became too cheap. People don't want them. Too much bad writing, little time, we want to find the good writing right away. I am sure there is also good writing, but don'we need hours to find such one?
Well, I stick with WC despite plagiarism. Always when I was leaving, ppl meant I shall stay.

I like to read here. The good thing is, i know my writers and i know how to navigate fast.
(Of course ur my friend. I deleted time ago all friends and existed without. Friends network some time. Then I started to add again.i had to make that experience. But even those deleted didn t stop to be my friends. I just wished to be read without reading RQ like I desire that things around me happen naturally.

I will read more. Bye tammy

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Thanks for sharing, Tammy. Blogging is an art I have yet to master, but for those that can and have then could not ... I can see how that would be more than perplexing and frustrating. And to find "that moment" of solitude ... yes ... mine is usually in the wee hours of the late evening before I succumb to the dreammachine. Thanks!

Cheers!
Doc.


Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I love this : "like why does my refrigerator sound like a deranged cricket on a sleepless summer night," Save it and use it later! I think a TON of women can relate to it! Some times I just want to find an squish that deranged cricket, or my fridge! Excellent "blog prose" At least you can spell and put words together way better than 99% of most bloggers!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Indeed .... No relief for the restless blogger/humorist/character such as yourself.
I read on .......


Blessssssssss

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Yay! Welcome back. I've missed you tonses!

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

562 Views
7 Reviews
Added on January 2, 2009


Author

TL Boehm
TL Boehm

a stones throw or two from Big Blue, MI



About
My heart loves you even if my words fail me. Married, middle aged, fluffy, and deeply missing my grand bean. By day I work from home for a foundry. By night, I spend too much time playing around w.. more..

Writing
If I Fell If I Fell

A Poem by TL Boehm