You Sexist B******s

You Sexist B******s

A Poem by TopHatGirl
"

My hypocritical anger. Enjoy :)

"

      Maybe

                   the anger

                             would stop

                                     If you

                                            shut up.

                                                       For once.

      


   In second grade.

    A boy said that girls have cooties.

             I laughed.

      Then slapped his head.


In sixth grade.

      A guy  said girls were w****s.

          I smirked.

           Then punched him in the face.



In eighth grade, a male said that women should f**k you all day.

             I frowned.

 Then smashed his face into a brick wall.


Women

    Are

      Not

        Objects.

 

  But you don't give a crap.


 Girls

   Are

    People

     Too


Doesn't stop you from hassling us then calling us "too emotional."


The insults.


"You punch like a girl."


"You throw like a girl."


"What are you, some sissy girl?"


Yes. That's why I punched your face and made it bleed, like a girl.


Yes. That's why I threw that dodgeball in your face, like a girl.


Yes. That's why I bravely kicked your a*s, like a girl.


We are not "sexy"


We are not "hot"


Don't call us "babe"


And if you grab my a*s one more time, I will keep your "sexy" face on my trophy wall, after I rip it off.


We are human beings.


We're not like you.

 


You sexist b******s.

 

 

 

© 2009 TopHatGirl


Author's Note

TopHatGirl
Obviously I was pissed off while writing this. I know not ALL men are like this. I just met a large amount of men today who were like this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked it.
The way it swerved across the page kind of got on my nerves, but maybe that was intentional?

QUOTE: "Yes. That's why I punched your face and made it bleed, like a girl.
Yes. That's why I threw that dodgeball in your face, like a girl."

Using "face" two lines in a row seems odd. That's about the only thing I have to say.

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece, and really wish I was as good as you when I was twelve.
Great job!




Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

LOL Stryks...hope ya don't mind I call ya that here, but anyways this is really good! So-oh-oooo yeah that's all I have to say really.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thank the lord that someone else has the courage to write this! Really thank you! But you spelled sexiest wrong...hey you said you want critism! Please message me or something I dont bite :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked it.
The way it swerved across the page kind of got on my nerves, but maybe that was intentional?

QUOTE: "Yes. That's why I punched your face and made it bleed, like a girl.
Yes. That's why I threw that dodgeball in your face, like a girl."

Using "face" two lines in a row seems odd. That's about the only thing I have to say.

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece, and really wish I was as good as you when I was twelve.
Great job!




Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

great peice of writing. I lvoed the first line, how it moved across the page. Your talented (And dont worry, your not alone as a young writer. I've been writing since i was 12 and dint join here till a while ago. Alot of people on here are young, so dont feel threatened lol)
Anwyays, back tot he writing, i enjoyed it very much. Tottally agree. There was a lot of power behind it. Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


:D I absolutely love this! Humorous and witty.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I say this was like road rage on the page!!!

Speak ya mind!! I really liked this, and you are 12 and have already met these guys. Tell them I have a thing to say to them. Never mind, you seem to handle them quite nicely.
Truly, you wrote this piece really good..

Posted 14 Years Ago


I loved it so much! Like, this guy at my school was giving hugs to girls, just so he could touch girls' butts. He walks up to me and says, "Can I have a hug?" And I said, "Hell to the no!" As I was walking past him, he smacked my a*s. I turned around, and he was smirking at me and called me a "b***h". I smirked back at him, and stomped on his foot. I saw him later in PE, and he was still hopping around on 1 foot. When I passed him again, he hopped away, and everyone started laughing at him. No guy has called any of the girls' a "b***h" (or grabbed a girl's a*s without permission) since.

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha. yes that was hypocritical. But it was interesting:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2009

Author

TopHatGirl
TopHatGirl

[Redacted], NV



About
Hi, I'm TopHatGirl! If you're here about my character lessons or to get some advice, email me instead of messaging at [email protected]. This is because I don't go on this site as much anym.. more..

Writing
chapter one chapter one

A Chapter by TopHatGirl


chapter two chapter two

A Chapter by TopHatGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..