Two

Two

A Chapter by Deja

I woke to my alarm at 4am. I started my car up after moving my blanket into my other seat. I started toward the beach. When I first came here the only thing I did know was the beach but I couldn't stay there because during the summer it was full of people and students i'd be going to school with today. Once I got there I parked a bit way from the restrooms and showers so it wasn't weird but after awhile I'll have to park near the edge of the beach, near the beach front homes, which would risky. I parked the car and went for the restroom with my clothes. I chose a pair of skinny jeans and a basic v-neck t-shirt. As soon as I saw the shower I got in quickly and washed not taking anytime just in case someone went for a very early swim. I put my clothes on and went back to the car, putting my pajamas in the back and getting my book bag and globe board. It was already 5:30am when I was done so I started for the park near the school. School didn't open until about 6:45am so I had awhile. I could cruise or get a coffee or tea from a special 24 shop, I knew about a 24 hour tea shop along the beach a older woman owned with her youngest daughter named Meredith which I came a liking to and she did the same with me. She was younger than me by a year so she was in 10th grade. I wasn't trying to make many friends but I opened up to her. When I came here I found the shop. She was there with big smiles and curly blond hair and pretty green eyes that welcomed any cold soul. She was nice and she had tea with me where we both told our stories. She was really sorry for me but I accepted no sympathy and she couldn't let me stay with her and her mother because they stayed in a cramp apartment but I thanked her for considering it. Finally, I got to the shop. A small orange light beamed out of the window but nothing else really. I walked in and Meredith was leaning on the counter with her eyes half open and her book bag on. I tapped the counter softly and laughed a bit when she sat up quickly. She rubbed her eyes and smiled when she recognized me.

"Hey Massey. See you are wide awake for school already, not surprised." She giggled still half asleep.

"Just a herbal tea." I smiled. She slowly made it but I didn't rush. I took it and went to one of the two small black tables in the small shop. I sipped my tea watching the outside brighten. I took out my iPod and headphones and started listening to the local pop radio since they didn't have much to pick from.

Soon it was 6:35 giving me ten minutes to get to the school. I had already finished my tea was still listening to music. I put my cup in the dirty ben on the counter and skated down the road to the school.



© 2014 Deja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on April 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 22, 2014


Author

Deja
Deja

SC



About
I like tacos, pizza, and Tumblr. more..

Writing
Intro Intro

A Chapter by Deja


One One

A Chapter by Deja


Flower Child Flower Child

A Book by Deja