12 - Things I wanna say

12 - Things I wanna say

A Chapter by Uditha Hettiarachch

We may not talk anymore..
And I don't care what Vash wants to label me... stalker or what ever..
But we were best friends.
For nearly a year, we talked every day.. first person in the morning and last person at night.

I really cared about you... I wanted to see you happy.. do everything I could to make you happy.

I'm sorry for the way things turned out.. I never ment for any of that to happen...
I never ment to get between you and your family..
I keep apologizing, i keep beating myself up.. but to be honest I dont even know what happened between you and Vash..

You have no idea how much I wanted the same thing.
I was always honest with you, I told you everything... you know I wanted the same thing.. to have my family back.

The more I got got to know you, the more I fell in love with you... the person you were.. the kind heart you had... the more I thought of us together, the more I thought we could both get what we were striving for...

Everyday I wish I could talk to you.
Make things right.. tell you how much you mean to me.. make you see how good we would be together.

I hate seeing you hurt like this.. it hurts me as much.. I wish there was a way I could comfort you, hold you and say everything will be okay.




© 2018 Uditha Hettiarachch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on August 10, 2018
Last Updated on August 10, 2018