Darville and Balboa

Darville and Balboa

A Poem by Harley (arbiter)
"

What do Bo Darville and Rocky Balboa have in common?

"

what do bo darville and rocky balboa have in common?

 a powerfull 455 resignating under a hood.

 complex honeycomb rims,

 a signature of the beast.

 4 malevolent high grip uniroyal tires,

eating pavement like its nothing.

 a majestic phoenix crying out to a shaker scoop.

 what do bo darville and rocky balboa have in common?

 they both proudly drive a pontiac trans-am

© 2012 Harley (arbiter)


Author's Note

Harley (arbiter)
My favorite kind of car. I thought it kinda deserved something special. Rocky Balboa and Bo Darville (the bandit) both had one. I'm getting one soon! Special thanks to The Wilted Rose for helping out with this. Thanks for the idea that got it going. Thumb up to you! (Also I think it needs more.: / any suggestions?)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I find it amazing how I had no idea what the hell this car was until I read the poem, and now I want it... haha that's a talent. You're descriptive, and good at tainting your words to paint an image. Very persuasive. Nice.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It was very different. It's good and interesting. Good write, Harley. :) It was Krinkly!

Posted 11 Years Ago


i like this it was different and that is one reason i like it and haha i think every one in the world knows that is your favorite car lolz jkay but anyways love this :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


nice poem :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Definatley more descriptions. Maybe find out more about them and add more. All in all, I thought this was pretty cool!

Posted 11 Years Ago


lol I liked this!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice descriptions, sounds like a good car haha :) I liked the line "a signature of the beast".

Posted 11 Years Ago


:) you seem to like cars alot (i already new that though) and it shows through this. as i read it, i can feel the happiness you got out of writing this. nice job! :P
-Mariah

Posted 11 Years Ago


Made me smile. Not at all what I was expecting. My eyes had troubles with the lack of capitals, but it seems to suit. Congratulations on the new car! You clearly love it, a person who wants to write poetry about their car, must surely be ooper excited to be getting one.

I love that you've focused exclusively on the cars, rather than trying to force your love into some double-meaning evaluation of their spirit as well.

thank you - your pride and joy shines through.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Harley (arbiter)

11 Years Ago

Thanks! Their my favorite type of car and I was stoked when my older brought said he was getting me .. read more

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

806 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012

Author

Harley (arbiter)
Harley (arbiter)

the age of classic rock , AR



About
I am different. I am the unforgiven. I was born october 1997. I just write because I want to express my feelings in more ways than music and art. I'm just a guy trying to get out of the rain and sur.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Me Me

A Poem by Harley (arbiter)