No messages

No messages

A Chapter by hannah

I hurry up and go on oovoo I read " Damon is currently offline". I slam my computer screen and go on itunes. I download the song " Angel Without Wings". I think to myself " Damon you better get online soon". I hear my dad yell at me " Hannah im going to the bikeshop. " Ok I yell back at him. Right after he leaves I throw my computer down and rush outside I grab my vollyball and blast the music, I try to spike the ball but I fail, I throw the ball on the ground and think " I suck at spiking, like everything else!" I turn on the song " Are you gonna kiss me or not". Then right after i turn on the song I see  got a messgae on oovoo it reads " Get on" I look at the person who sent it and it surly enough it was Damon. I quickly reply with a " Hey I  missed you". I run inside and take off my nikes and put on a pair of flipflops. I look a my ipod again and it says " I missed you 2 I gtg for thirty mintues to play with my bother." I end it with a simple ok hurry back! I run to my phone and text Ariana " Hey im coming over we need top talk ASAP!" I run to her house and shes outside I say " Hey can i ask you something?"   " Yea sure anything" she says. " Do you not think im smart... somebody said I was stupid" I say. She laughs " Your not stupid your are awesome and they are just jealous of you!" She says. I say " Thanks want to race?" Her brother, Andrew says " I will race you im fast!" Me and aria laugh. Andrew yells " GO!!!" We start running and Andrews putting all thes twist an turns at the end of the race I say " Man Andrew your fast" I laugh! " SUPER FAST" He says. I get a call from my dad telling me to get home I run home and take a shower, I look at myself in the mirror and see my wet hair, I put it in a bun and go to my room. I check my ipod and see no messages. I frown and think to myself " He is suppose to be on by now!!" I look at myself in the mirror again. " I look terrible!" I think to myself. I go outside and grab max's collar and I start to take hm for a walk I unhook him he stays by me after we get back I pat him on the head. I grab my volleyball and start practicing. I hear the guys saying mean things like " Your terrible" " Dont even bother trying to practice!" I frown. " You can do bette dont be useless be a star" I think to myself. I run up to my bedroom and cry. I look the clock and fall asleep dreaming about Damon.

DREAM;

I seen Damon he came up to hug me. I blushed and kissed him on the cheek. We run to the icecream shop and order chocolae icecream.  We sit on the skateboard ramp, watching the people skate by " I love you " I say to him. " I love you too!" He says back. " Catch me and get a kiss!" I start to run and he tackles me we almost kiss when then  wake up.

REAL WORLD: I hear my mom yelling and my dog snoring! " Shutup!" I throw my pillow over my head>



© 2012 hannah


Author's Note

hannah
This is deicated Damon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on March 8, 2012
Last Updated on March 8, 2012


Author

hannah
hannah

IL



About
Im not the best writer, but i like writing what im exicted about. more..

Writing
testing testing

A Chapter by hannah