happy days, bad thoughts

happy days, bad thoughts

A Chapter by hannah

I wake up happy, I smile. I run downstairs, " Good morning!" I say. " Are you ok?" My mom says. " Perfect!" I run back up stairs and brush my hair and think " Maybe im not perfect but manypeople are my friends and they think im perfetc the way i am!" I bruh my hair and take a shower. I dry of and put on a shirt and pants. I run down stairs and grab a yolait and walk out the door,I run to the bus and see Ariana. " Hey " We both say at the same time, we laugh and wak to the bus. I sit down. As we ge to the last stop I see Andy and calls Ariana a s**t. I shake my head and listen to all the other bad things they say about me then they go back to hirrasing Ariana. When the busstops i run off and think I hate this school.Many thoughts go though my head " Why m i on this planet I know I have a purpose but what. Why does everyone hate me what did I do to them?" I try to aswr the answer as my teacher says " Stop day dreaming Miss. Hannah. " Sorry" I say ewveryone starts laughing i put my head down and run out when they dimiss us. I see Damon and my life gets a little bit better. I smile and blackout.

 

 

sorry for short chapter



© 2012 hannah


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on March 9, 2012
Last Updated on March 9, 2012


Author

hannah
hannah

IL



About
Im not the best writer, but i like writing what im exicted about. more..

Writing
No messages No messages

A Chapter by hannah


testing testing

A Chapter by hannah