Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor

A Chapter by A.M. Victoria (LostWritings)

Greetings Editor,
Attached is the honest story of two boys, 13 year old Halden Emerson and 16 year old Adrian Parker, who both lived in the experimental city where the RESPAWN machine was being tested. The boys were victims of psychological abuse, and in some cases, physical abuse, but they persevered on until their deaths in the month of August.  They had three goals in mind: to remember, to stay 'buddies,' and to change the world.
  
"The RESPAWN Chronic," as it has been titled, is a story of great controversy, recovered from the two boys' Internet files and willed to "The Media" by a note on the title page.  Additional text has been derived from a note discovered in the pocket of Adrian Parks, and from the recordings of a video camera on the incident of their deaths.  As Halden is my little boy, and I am the "mad scientist," I have attached a few of my views as well.  (Just so the audience will understand my reasonings behind my actions.) Now that the RESPAWN has been outlawed and the secret revealed, Halden and Adrian's stories should be known to all.  
The human race must become more open-minded.  All these boys ever wanted was friendship, safety, and change.  They were true to the end, in every way that the rest of us were not.
Sincerely,
X. X. Emerson


© 2013 A.M. Victoria (LostWritings)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on December 24, 2013
Tags: Adrian, Halden


Author

A.M. Victoria (LostWritings)
A.M. Victoria (LostWritings)

About
Once, when I was 12, I wrote a 365 page book. Then, it corrupted. So I rewrote it, and now it's even better than before. Some of my interests are archery, fencing, and the Civil Air Patrol. I als.. more..

Writing