Herself. Feminism Reborn

Herself. Feminism Reborn

A Story by vima parthan

Herself, a website utterly diverse from what you ought to increasingly read about or leaf through. In that case what does herself converse on and why is it poles apart from the enduring websites?

    Herself walks that extra mile into a women's life to discover answers to questions which are measured as taboo in several parts of the globe. At this juncture, women chat about their outlook on sex, orgasm, puberty and sexuality. It can probably work as an out of the ordinary and stirring dynamic for many women who time and again get subdued by the conflicting sex. The website is wholly for the women done by the women.

One of the other alluring feature of this website as Stasey cites is how women here are intended to be without the weight of appealing to anyone else. This may be one of the key reason why women are uncovered in every snapshot on the website. Their bare body is exhibited to add that oomph factor to the website.

 

© 2015 vima parthan


Author's Note

vima parthan
http://universityissue.com/herself-feminism-reborn/ for the entire article

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015
Tags: herself, women

Author

vima parthan
vima parthan

BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, India



About
I love experimenting with my works, writing is what keeps my pepped up. It helps me express myself. more..

Writing